Puppet the Psycho Dwarf Appearances for Friday

BoddaH1994

Puppet the Psycho Dwarf will be on KISS 107 at 7:00am and 96 Rock at 8:30am tomorrow (10/1/10). Following those radio appearances, he is scheduled to be on WCPO news at noon.

Also, don't forget that the Half Pint Brawlers bring their hard core wrestling show to Halloween Haunt every Friday and Saturday night in October. Show times are 7:30, 9:00, 10:30 and 12:00a. A limited number of ringside seats are available for each show for $10 by following the link below:

http://tickets.visitkingsisland.com/shop/shopping_corporate_partners_list.cfm

BoddaH1994

I gotta be honest with you.

I'm about 100 miles past caring one way or another about this whole midget wrestling thing. I hope others here agree.

I really enjoy your site,

but..... Child PLEASE!!!!!

To avoid further outrage I'm changing the previous statement:

Thanks BoddaH1994 for the headsup aboout Puppet's media blitz. I hope this show brings a great deal of success and dollars to KI. I'm also excited about the hopefully soon to come spirited debate that I'm sure this show will provide.

Does anyone have any concerns about the type of people a midget wrestling show will bring to KI? Also what might happen outside the Festhaus between the shows? Just curious.

Why is there not one comment about the fact that the Ki Haunt commercials airing here in Cincy feature what looks like Mean Streak and Raptor?

Can CF not bother to actually friggin shoot a KI commercial at KI!!!!

Edited by Snowman

BoddaH1994

I'm about 100 miles past caring one way or another about this whole midget wrestling thing. I hope others here agree.

Why is there not one comment about the fact that the Ki Haunt commercials airing here in Cincy feature what looks like Mean Streak and Raptor?

^ Thread jack fail!

I couldn't agree more with you Snowman! I'm so sick of the midgets already and they haven't even started bleeding. I realize that we are currently into Haunt mode and that's the talk of the town for the next month or so. I'm not sure how much more midget talk I can take though.

I think Boddah's intentions are in the right place, promoting the park and letting us all know where to hear talk of Kings Island. I still have family members that bring me newspaper articles about Kings Island or email me links to stories about the park.

I am, however, slightly amused that this midget wrestling thing hasn't gotten the controversial press that I'm sure the park had planned/hoped for. Maybe for once the press didn't bite. Or maybe their audience just doesn't care.

With respect to your comment, if you don't care, why comment?

Advertising shoots cost a great deal of money. I have no problem with saving a few bucks here and there.

-and-

The only ones that really notice that the commercial was not on KI property are enthusiasts. Does it really matter where the comercial was done?

BoddaH1994

This thread isn't about you, it's about Puppet's media appearances. It's as simple as that. You may not care, but someone else who reads this thread might want to know.

There is a very simple answer to Snowman's 'problem.'

If you don't like it, don't read it...move along...

Others do...and I agree with others, the park was really hoping for tons of publicity from this.

It is too early to say it won't get it.

For one thing, the first small fight has not even been had, yet.

Terpy, who hopes for the best from Kings Island...

With respect to your comment, if you don't care, why comment?

Advertising shoots cost a great deal of money. I have no problem with saving a few bucks here and there.

-and-

The only ones that really notice that the commercial was not on KI property are enthusiasts. Does it really matter where the comercial was done?

Well, early in the season there was a commercial for KI that showed a Ferris Wheel. Now if a tourist passing through saw that and went to KI expecting to ride it, don't you think they'd be a little upset?

Also, If someone was looking to ride an inverted coaster with a loop and see this commercial they're going to be disappointed. I call it false advertising.

Thanks Phantom Theater for the Knotts heads up, I'm very uneducated on other parks.

If you don't care about it, don't click on it. Its not like he tricked you re: the information contained within. I, for one, am grateful for as many posts about as many topics as possible. It gives us something to do when the park isn't open everyday!

I agree with you and I edited my first post. God knows I've posted enough here while the park is closed. I sit corrected!

Well, early in the season there was a commercial for KI that showed a Ferris Wheel. Now if a tourist passing through saw that and went to KI expecting to ride it, don't you think they'd be a little upset?

Also, If someone was looking to ride an inverted coaster with a loop and see this commercial they're going to be disappointed. I call it false advertising.

Thanks Phantom Theater for the Knotts heads up, I'm very uneducated on other parks.

Honestly... no. I think the general public couldn't care less.

And once again, this is not what this tread is about.

Upset over a Ferris Wheel?

Honestly, no. I don't think they would be upset.

KI has so many things to offer, I really don't see a person splitting hairs that close.

Quick report from the park. I stuck my head in the Festhaus to see the 7:30 show. Don't want to give anything away but:

1 the show was ....well.... SHORT (just a joke)

2 Puppet is the OWNER of HPB. Explaining all his publicity. This is not a spoiler, he said so in his opening speech. WARNING, your children might learn some new words.

Everyone, was entertained and well behaved. There was plenty of security and a good time seemed to be had by all.

Everything seemed safe and as far as I know no problems occured, so if ya wanna see it, nothing really to be concerned about.

Honestly it was kind of anti-climactic, after all the energy expended here. But Kirk was right, at least it got us through the times the park was closed.

The Haunt overall is Fantastic! ENJOY!!!

Puppet is the OWNER of HPB. Explaining all his publicity. This is not a spoiler, he said so in his opening speech. WARNING, your children might learn some new words.

You didn't know he was the owner?

No. It had not been stated here, or in the video thread.

Good luck tomorrow...... Your going to need it!

I have recently moved from North Carolina and I have watched Pathetic Cajun QB you all got stuck with for 5 years.

I'm amazed he got out of town without Steve Smith KILLING him!

He's really good at throwing the ball...... To the other team!

....and this will be the last time a ever talk any trash (even white) about Football!!!!

Congrats all Bowns fans.

Edited by Snowman