Halloween Haunt TR 10/2/10

jdawg1998

I had to make a trip report for this because it was my first time at Halloween Haunt and my first time at a haunted maze thing. We got there at 5 (with my friend) and our plan was to ride rides. Hour and a half wait for Diamondback...and pretty much every ride in the park. So we went to Slaughterhouse which was a 20 minute wait.

This was my first haunted maze ever. As I walked in I freaked out. The lady had blood all over her saying "Do not touch anybody in the maze or you might end up in my fridge as some nice meat". Whoa ;)

I was basically fast walking the whole time, checking every corner before I went around it. I counted how many times I screamed, and it was about twelve times. The ending with the black tarp thing was weird, not sure how to explain it. It was really fun though. Only problem was it wasn't dark out and it had opened at 6 instead of 7. So you could see everything that was going on.

After that half the time we just walked around and were chased by roamers with chainsaws. The fog was awesome, and the theme was great. I'm surprised at your guy's reviews. I thought it was very good and the scareactors were great.

At about 10 we went into Massacre Manor. WHOA! That scared the crap out of me. The ending was really fun, but the strobe lights annoyed me. No spoilers. :)

Halloween Haunt is awesome! :)

I had to make a trip report for this because it was my first time at Halloween Haunt and my first time at a haunted maze thing. We got there at 5 (with my friend) and our plan was to ride rides. Hour and a half wait for Diamondback...and pretty much every ride in the park. So we went to Slaughterhouse which was a 20 minute wait.

This was my first haunted maze ever. As I walked in I freaked out. The lady had blood all over her saying "Do not touch anybody in the maze or you might end up in my fridge as some nice meat". Whoa ;)

I was basically fast walking the whole time, checking every corner before I went around it. I counted how many times I screamed, and it was about twelve times. The ending with the black tarp thing was weird, not sure how to explain it. It was really fun though. Only problem was it wasn't dark out and it had opened at 6 instead of 7. So you could see everything that was going on.

After that half the time we just walked around and were chased by roamers with chainsaws. The fog was awesome, and the theme was great. I'm surprised at your guy's reviews. I thought it was very good and the scareactors were great.

At about 10 we went into Massacre Manor. WHOA! That scared the crap out of me. The ending was really fun, but the strobe lights annoyed me. No spoilers. :)

Halloween Haunt is awesome! :)

thanks for the report..i'm going Oct 8th...can't wait!!