Rolling Thunder...and....RACER?

The Interpreter

So, what does Racer have to do with Rolling Thunder?

Why is this post (correctly) in the Kings Island forum?

And why are enthusiast complaints that park ads feature coasters from other parks nothing new?

Rednuht Gnillor?

For the exciting answers (and a look see at one of Terp's favorite wooden coasters...a fact that he apologizes to no one for...) look here:

http://www.greatadve...lingThunder.htm

ENJOY!

That was VERY interesting, Thank you for posting.

You shouldn't have to apologize, looks like a fun Coaster to me.

Rolling Thunder is a very violent ride. Most enthusiasts do not like it...so much so that there are about four of us nationwide that compose its fan club (there were five, but we lost a dear friend and well known Great Adventure enthusiast several years ago). Rolling Thunder has strong airtime and intense forces. It is in many, many ways the polar opposite of El Toro, which delivers a superbly smooth ride with even stronger airtime...especially, and somewhat ironically, on the hill that crosses over Rolling Thunder!

I still have not made it out to Great Adventure. In fact, the only Six Flags park I have been to (while it was Six Flags) is no longer even an amusement park.

I hope to go on a nice vacation next year and finally hit up Great Adventure. Especially now that I have a full time job and get two weeks of vacation time!