World's Best Kid's Area changes?

TylerRider

Maybe I am old school but Planet Snoopy seems to be catering more to tweenies rather then the kids like when I was growing up. I miss the days of the old cars you could actually drive. The long relaxing slow rides like the Smurf ride used to be, the whole family could relax together on it. A good old fashion Ferris wheel would be awesome if it were big enough to see all of kiddie land.

I say go back to the basics.

Somthing that wqould be unique is a children's version of Top Thrill Dragster - maybe about 20 feet tall with a single or two car train (actually could be longer). It wouldn't necessarily have to launch -there could just be LIM's or even the wheel devicve, similar to Flying Ace Aerial Chace (Runaway Reptar), propelling the train throughout the entire ride. I think it would be very fun!

Maybe I am old school but Planet Snoopy seems to be catering more to tweenies rather then the kids like when I was growing up. I miss the days of the old cars you could actually drive. The long relaxing slow rides like the Smurf ride used to be, the whole family could relax together on it. A good old fashion Ferris wheel would be awesome if it were big enough to see all of kiddie land.

I say go back to the basics.

Maybe not a giant Ferris wheel, but one like at Coney Island. A nice, maybe 70 foot one?

A nice family friendly ride would be great.

I see that people are still hating on Snoopy, lol. He is much better than any of that Nick garbage. Besides, Nick is getting away from Toons and young kids for the most part. They are continuing to copy Disney with lame, horribly acted "Tween" shows.

Like some others have said, I'd like to see another ride that the whole family could ride together.

The log flume seems to be missing a lot in the back. Add some nice tunnels or water effects like there used to be.

To some of us, things now actually seem more like they used to be than you might realize.

I would change Woodstock back to Beastie (complete with tunnel). Who cares if it isn't Snoopy themed? It was hugely popular as Beastie, and Beast continues to be one of the most popular coasters at the park, so we need Beastie back.

Other than that, I can't really think of anything I'd change. The existing rides seem to be quite popular, and I'll take Snoopy over Nick any day, especially since Peanuts have been around longer than Nick itself (Peanuts debuted on October 2nd, 1950; Nickelodeon debuted (as Pinwheel) on December 1st, 1977).