Bobbleheads

Kirk Sheppard

Kudos to the park on the the Bobbleheads. They seemed to be a big hit as the crowd to get in was huge!

33456_443273731877_665656877_5120896_2802935_n.jpg

Once the gates opened, though, things moved swiftly and the wait was not bad at all. I was also pleased to see that park officials were out managing the distribution.

68533_443273871877_665656877_5120899_2986989_n.jpg

71623_443273931877_665656877_5120901_7541657_n.jpg

The park did not feel very crowded out in the non-Howl-O-Fest areas while I was there... especially compared to Saturday!

Jerry's Lookin Good in Pink B). I herd it was a very good morning for the park. I got there around 3:00 and still got a Bobblehead cant wait till the charle brown one. It was a great day to be at the Island got last ride of the night on Beast Front car. Nothing like riding thru the Ohio woods in the dark.

All those pictures and none of the item itself?

Odd, that...

"All" of those pictures? There are three.

The bobblehead is still in its box and in my car ready to go to work tomorrow. If I think about it when it arrives there safely, I'll take a shot just for you. :-)

I have already had to use superglue!

They are nice bobbleheads. I was going to get rid of mine, because I did not really know what it was that all the hub bub was about. Then I saw it, and

saw what it was, and was pleasantly surprised. I carried it around the whole time I was at the park. It's really cute, so I'm going to keep it!

I might add, when I got to the park and saw the crowds, I thought, "Oh no, not again" thinking it was going to be a repeat of yesterday. But, apparently

everyone there just wanted to the bobbleheads, and left. All those people did not seem to be in the park once the ropes were dropped and so forth. That

was a nice surprise!

• 2 months later...

Wow, only 39 minutes it took? This must have been a very great way to get some more park guests! I suppose it wasn't as bad as Black Friday at the mall, was it? (hopefully people didn't go to Kings Island at one in the morning....)

A bunch of KIC'ers were at the park a few years ago till 1am, but not for a bobble head.