Why Do You Visit KI In The Fall?

KIfan73

I think the atmosphere with the fog, etc. is neat in the fall at KI, but I guess I just like the fact that they're open. I'd probably go in November if they had "Thrills 'n Thanksgiving", or probably even in February for "Coasting with Cupid". What do you think?

Personally I could care less about the Haunt activities. I go because I love the park. It is neat to see some of the decorations and all the work that is put into the Haunt transformation but I have never been through any of the Haunt attractions and really don't have much of a desire to.

I love going for the creepy atmosphere of the park, however I could do without the crowds. I also go because to me there is nothing better than a day at Kings Island, there are no bad days to me. I do love the chilly evenings with rides on The Beast bundled up. Overall just because I know the season is almost over so I want to go and enjoy my last few visits for the season.

I love going for the creepy atmosphere of the park, however I could do without the crowds. I also go because to me there is nothing better than a day at Kings Island, there are no bad days to me. I do love the chilly evenings with rides on The Beast bundled up. Overall just because I know the season is almost over so I want to go and enjoy my last few visits for the season.

Jasper just because the season is over doesnt meen you cant take a drive over to the park and knowing it will be waiting for you in 2011 :). I have been to KI many of times durring the off season and when I go I know I can't ride but I know I'm at Kings Island.

Jasper just because the season is over doesnt meen you cant take a drive over to the park and knowing it will be waiting for you in 2011 :). I have been to KI many of times durring the off season and when I go I know I can't ride but I know I'm at Kings Island.

It's just hard to see it in a dormant state and even though I know it will be open for 2011 I still want to do so much more at the park.

• 3 weeks later...