Working at Kings Island...

BoddaH1994

I would like to work at KI but my friends stories of working there, I don't think I will. I will try and apply to work Haunt. The other thing is taking fun away from a place I enjoy so much.

Just really depends on where you work. I loved my job, but to be fair I was inside and away from the weather/craziness lol. But it really depends on what department you work in. Some are stressful, and some are really nice :)

what deparment did you work?

I was in human resources- so its pretty fair to say theres a good chance each and every one of you who have worked there in the past 4 years has met me at least once :)

• Like 2

It was probably sent via PM and not answered here because, no matter how seemingly minor, it was employee information that is not accessible to the general public.

As a couple others have mentioned, working at Kings Island can provide you with some interesting information. But if you go sharing this interesting information online, like on KICentral and similar websites, you may find yourself not working at Kings Island much longer.

• Like 5

And that video just shows some of the fun stuff employees get to do, seriously, even if it was highly embarassing for a few. I find it funny for so many reasons, not the least of which was seeing my coworkers in train uniforms (I'm not sure who picked that out for them, but going from a department with pants to wearing short overalls just made me giggle). Also, watching the employees from different departments trying to keep up with the entertainment employees. But they had fun which was all that really mattered.

• Like 5

And I do believe our own MDMC01 is in that video somewhere. :)

Yep, I'm one of the guys in the yellow (the shortest of the two guys with hats). My main scenes are near The Beast, near Breaker's Bay, and of course, the grand finale. As I've said before, it was a blast to make!

• Like 7

Yep, I'm one of the guys in the yellow (the shortest of the two guys with hats). My main scenes are near The Beast, near Breaker's Bay, and of course, the grand finale. As I've said before, it was a blast to make!
I had 3 friends in the video shoot , all admissions people. They still talk about the FUN they had making the video. They all were wearing blue admission and tan shorts. Still fun to watch.
  • Like 4

Lettuce not forget, the major porpoise was to draw new associates to the FUN and only. Any FUN making it was a happy coincidental.

Lol. But like I said before, if you get into the right department, it really is a lot of fun. I worked with funny, kind people and can honestly say I never had a boring day.

• Like 5

Aww, I remember talking to you before! Its nice to put faces with names.

• Like 4