Beast Final Ride

mikejenkins1

Yeah, its funny how Dollywood is not often classified as a seasonal park. I guess that is because they are open a lot longer than most seasonal parks are (end of March through early January). Its the Christmas season that pushes them beyond most of the regional seasonal parks.

On a Sunday night?

How odd is that?

Only in the unincorporated parts of my county. The city of Elizabethtown is doing trick or treat on Sat night. Last time it was on a Sunday every local church was up in Arms. You would think the candy was only given if you sacrificed a goat or something.

I will get that all set up with Mr Kosmac, so he knows whats going on. Generally be at the entrance by 7:59, and when they come out to get us,

we will go ride it.

Way ahead of you on that bucko I have allready talked with Him about it He very well aware of the last rides. and actually its 8:00 depends on how long the line is and how many trains. Last year everyone who attend got at least 2 rides before the season ended. Expect the same this year.

I will be ending the season with the final train of the year on my beloved Millennium Force.. I wouldn't have it any other way. <3

That's not my usual plan, but if Maverick pulls an INTAMIN.....

Terp, who is fond of closing day at Maple Grove

Where and what is Maple Grove? That sounds like an amusement park in the early 1900's!

I will be ending the season with the final train of the year on my beloved Millennium Force.. I wouldn't have it any other way. <3

Where and what is Maple Grove? That sounds like an amusement park in the early 1900's!

Maple Grove is dear Terp's nickname for that beloved Amazement Park on the Lake, in the north of Ohio. If you see der Point.

Maple Grove is dear Terp's nickname for that beloved Amazement Park on the Lake, in the north of Ohio. If you see der Point.

What would KICentral be like without good ole Terp'isms?

I will be there in spirit, as physically I will be below Millie stranded on the island. (I will ride until 2:30, before the Midway gets Invaded for a Celebration).

Looking in the bottom of the mug, after the last tea is drunk (yum, tea)...sand..dusky...

And how ironic, given Terp's love for great adventures, that the person who identified Maple Grove for the forii was Jackson!

18? Mm....

What is the reason you call it Maple Grove Terp?

Looking in the bottom of the mug, after the last tea is drunk (yum, tea)...sand..dusky...

And how ironic, given Terp's love for great adventures, that the person who identified Maple Grove for the forii was Jackson!

18? Mm....

What is the reason you call it Maple Grove Terp?

Maple Grove, the code name for the park on the lake in Ohio, given it by that place that numbers its flags, during the Shapiro/Snyder days...when they one-upped TTD with KK...KK the ride that'll make them cry at Maple Grove!

18? Mm...