New HPB video

Colonel_SoB_fan

Kinda cheap looking honestly. And seems kinda bad for a video posted on an amusement park's channel. 'Blow' isn't a cuss word but just doesn't seem like a word that should be used to promote an amusement park. Other than that, I guess it was kinda funny. I do think it was kinda weird that Sunshine Day or whatever its called was playing- reminds me of Paramount.

Perhaps after The Vortex scene was filmed, The Beast sign was temporarily lowered...

Terp, who may be the only person astounded to hear the "frickin' " word in a park endorsed video....

Sigh.

I noticed that too and thought it was a tad inappropriate for a family-oriented park (Haunt time of the year or not)

Let's hope that some parent doesn't try to sell their 7 year old on the idea of going to Kings Island next year and accidentally stumble across this video and accidentally show it to their kids. Their kids may pick up the F word from it. You know? "Frickin'" Darn, now I have to wash my mouth out with soap. :rolleyes:

Perhaps after The Vortex scene was filmed, The Beast sign was temporarily lowered...

Terp, who may be the only person astounded to hear the "frickin' " word in a park endorsed video....

Sigh.

I noticed that too and thought it was a tad inappropriate for a family-oriented park (Haunt time of the year or not)

They're advertising bleeding midgets so I don't really think the word "frickin" is that big of a deal

Hold on a second; it's not "kid" appropriate just because of a word that really isn't a swear word...a minor version of the other one. When people say it isn't kid appropriate, what do you guys mean by that? I consider myself a kid, yet I don't see how it's inappropriate at all.

^ Its not a bad word for older people or adults. But this video is not appropriate for kids, and KI probably shouldn't have shown this video.

But I still thought it was funny! Especially with all the midgets on Great Pumpkin Coaster and then you see Don in the back just sitting their! Hahaha

I have no problem with it but I'm 26 so I'm not to that age where I find certain stuff offensive yet. I agree they probably shouldn't have included the word in the video. Like Terpy said though, CF deems things this time of year such as advertising bleeding midgets as ok so this shouldn't come as a surprise.