rollercoaster dream

bday123

Thought I would share a funny dream - totally unrealistic - but fun!

I dreamed that modern technology solved any and all issues that was suffered by The Bat back in the early 80's.

So, KI decided to remove The Vortex and rebuild The Bat in it's original location - exactly the way that it was.

Since that would make Flight Deck obsolete - they removed it and put in another awesome B & M coaster.

:rolleyes:

Thought I would share a funny dream - totally unrealistic - but fun!

I dreamed that modern technology solved any and all issues that was suffered by The Bat back in the early 80's.

So, KI decided to remove The Vortex and rebuild The Bat in it's original location - exactly the way that it was.

Since that would make Flight Deck obsolete - they removed it and put in another awesome B & M coaster.

:rolleyes:

I guess that means they never solved the sinking problem for Vortex.

As long as CF owns the park Vortex aint going no wares..... Just sayin. But a Certin someone who works for the park said that it would be gone by the 2010 season and Terp knows who im talking about. Id like to know what engineering school he went to. Back in 1979 people knew addition and subtraction... just sayin.

My coaster dream for KI would be for them to get rid of that worthless Crypt, and either put in a spinning mouse inside that building with themeing like Kennywood's, or tear

the building down, too, and put in an Intamin similar to Maverick, only taller, faster, and longer, and more inversions. My other dream would be to build a B&M floorless over

the Trail of Terror similar to The Krypton Coaster, but I've already mentioned that somewhere here.