Funny on ride pics

pkifreakhogg

I have one from The Beast that pretty hilarious. Last summer, my friend and I pulled our shirts up over out heads like when Beavis did the "Cornholio" guy off of the Beavis and Butt-head movie... We did the whole spiel with the arms in the "field goal" position and the funny ohmy.gif face and all that. It was great. Everyone was crowded around the photo booth trying to get a peek. It was really funny. laugh.gif

I saw one on Raptor at CP where this guy was wearing flip flops. He had one in one hand and was pointing at the flip flop with the other hand. I thought that was pretty funny. Although, I don't really have any of myself that are goofy. By the way, I noticed two seasons ago that the On-Ride Photo for Flight of Fear was no longer there. Has it returned since? I really want a photo of that one.

A couple years ago when I went to CP I was on the Mean Streak when a girl flashed the camera. I didn't notice this on the ride (of course) but saw it in plain view when I got to the ORP stand. The photo crew was sitting there totally oblivious at first and didn't delete it or anything. When the girl's boyfriend came down with her he saw it and dragged her away, apparently he was ****ed. Anyway, a bunch of us other riders saw this, admired the view, and told the guy behind the booth about it. He smiled at me and said "You want one?" I stood there for a couple minutes just watching people's reactions as the next train load came down. The girl's pic stayed up and everyone else's switched, lol. They had sold 10 of those pictures in the five minutes that I was standing there. THAT'S how you raise sales...lol.

And yes, I know it was wrong, but I couldn't help but laugh at the whole thing. How often do you get to see that?

As for me, I think my favorite ORP of me was up at CP that same year when me and my buddy "slept" through the ride. It made Mean Streak look so boring, lol.

Andy

Edited by andyatuc

• 1 month later...

Last year when I went to pki, this guy on sob flipped off the camera, they wouldnt let him buy it. Even though it was included in my picture they still let me buy it. I dont think face/off takes good pictures, because I look really goofy on that picture...(I always do)

Yea I know pki is VERY good about keeping the finger stuff down. They wouldnt let my friend buy one cause the guy's infront of him flipped off the camera and it was in the shot. Id say ALL theme parks have these rules but there are the people who break them just to increase sales.

I dont think face/off takes good pictures

Which is exactly why the Face/Off ORP are no longer there.

when did they take that out...(wouldnt it make them lose more money without it) I mean it probably took good pictures of some people.

• 5 weeks later...