Haunt Headstones

fighting31irish

Last year I did not get to go to the Haunt but we went very late in September and some of the decorations were already up. I remember getting an odd feeling coming up the walkway, looking at the back of the gravestones that were where the bush clock normally is. Sure enough, we turn the corner, and the headstone where the "III" on the clock is, says, "Dalton" (my last name). I FULLY regret not taking a picture with it. I don't know if they re-use the props year-to-year, but if anyone happens to know where this one is located this year please point it out for me so I can get a pic!

I found said headstone this past weekend next to the entrance of Adventure Express. Dalton is my mom's maiden name, so it struck a chord with me as well.

I started to reply to this and welcome you to KIC since this was your first post, but noticed that you have been a member for almost a year. So I guess I will say happy first post! smile.gif