The Best B&M Invert in the USA is...

McSalsa

Also- I had a thought. I kind of wanted to merge the Batman Clones together as 1 option to save space and make the poll much neater, and split up Dragon Challenge since both tracks have very different layouts. And sort the options so Banshee would be in the right spot, since this was originally sorted alphabetically. Any way to do this without deleting a bunch of votes? Or should I just make a new "Best B&M Invert in the USA- 2014 Edition" poll to replace this one?

This is a close call, actually. I think Banshee has the edge over Montu, but not by far. They are definitely the two best inverts in existence.

Again, I've ridden almost all on the list, and those lead the pack by far.

Shaggy

• Like 1

Raptor at Cedar Point has very uncomfortable restraints, and the coaster is vary loud while waiting in line when im trying to have a conversation with friends. Banshee by far is the best inverted coaster I've ridden.

• Like 3

1. Banshee

2. Afterburn

3. Patriot

4. Talon

5. Batman: The Ride Six Flags St. Louis

6 Batman: The Ride Six Flags Great Adventure

7. Raptor

I will say Afterburn, Patriot and Talon are all a virtual tie. I liked them all equally and listed them alphabetic.

• Like 1

1. Montu (one of my all-time favs but not the best in BGF. That's Kumba, my all-time favorite steel).

2. Afterburn

* I've also ridden Banshee, Raptor, Alpengeist, Great Bear and Dragon Challenge.

These are somewhat underwhelming in comparison to my top two as far as I remember. Banshee lacks laterals and the "snapiness" that Montu and Afterburn have in droves.