Half Pint Brawlers

Guest PizzaBaby027

Guest PizzaBaby027

I have seen this show enough to realize it is fake. That really makes me upset, fake fighting. PATHETIC!!! I like the advertisement and hype the show is given but am the show itself is total BS. When I first watched it, well it was good until I saw fake hits, and realized how corny the acting was. Really c'mon Kings Island, you can do better than fake midget fighting!!

Anybody have anything to add to my comment?? May be harsh but it speaks truth!!

Really!? Its fake!? I had no idea!!!!

In all seriousness, there have been several pro wrestlers come forth and admit its fake. Most everyone knows that it is fake, it is just entertainment. So to come out and say that wrestling is "fake" is neither harsh or breath taking. Its stating a fact that most have known for awhile now.

Every sitcom on television for the last 60 yrs. has been fake too. Are you disappointed in NBC, ABC, and CBS?

Movies, even those based on a true story, are more often based on fiction than fact.

Parents even fake charters that bring gifts once a year, sorry for the spoiler.

Every sitcom on television for the last 60 yrs. has been fake too. Are you disappointed in NBC, ABC, and CBS?

I know I am, especially NBC. If it isn't a show about Cops/ Crime Scenes, it's about Doctors, or Lawyers. Enough already. Then there is this "reality" crap America has such a fetish with. Hell, NBC cancels Law & Order just so they can add Los Angeles to the title and bring it back, lol.

As for fake wrestling, I have never cared for it and choose not to watch it. I rank it right alongside the incredibly boring MMA fighting people love so much.