Concerts

NoLimits8705

The concert season is not yet set or announced for this summer. The park is actually talking about changing the company they book the concerts through.....hoping to get some better acts to come in. The only ones that we know for sure are the Spirit Song festivals.

Who are these Bands you guys speak of...as for Ozzy he isnt doing Ozzfest any more Sharon Said it on her show a couple of days after Ozzy Wrecked his Quad i would expect to see Concerts Like Aaron Carter

I would like to see Some Country Concerts at PKI i dont like Rap, Hate Metal biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif I wouldn't mind seeing country either. I don't know many country artists, but I like people like Dixie Chicks, Martina, Faith, and Shania and Tim Macgraw is good too. I really would wanna see Fefe Dobson or Maroon5...someone like that. And Of course I wanna see AC again..3rd time too! I wonder who will come with him this time thought because Jump5 had a member left. Maybe stevieb or Play...WAIT! Let me stop i am rambling on. I just wanna see some new people there, maybe Norah Jones.

~Ryan~

Ps. I like some rap, but some is too much for me. Same with metal as well. biggrin.gif

Wierd Al was cool! I got to meet him backstage, he's a really nice guy. I also got to meet Billy Idol. He was pretty interesting, a so were the guys backstage that came with him. Great show, though. I also got to hang out with Third Eye Blind all day, that was cool! That was probably the best time last year for a concert.

I didn't like Aaron Carter... he didn't sing any original songs, the crowd was all kids who's parents stood up the entire concert and then b*tched at us when we asked people to sit down b/c the parents were holding their kids on their shoulders and stuff. Well, the concerts for the kids not for the parents! If the parents would sit down, than the kids would see! Duh! Parent's didn't understand that.

I also got to meet Billy Idol. He was pretty interesting, a so were the guys backstage that came with him. Great show, though.

dude, that show rocked. I mainly came to see his Keyboardist Derek Sherinian, but that was an amazing concert!

m@Ilman

Yeah. Weird Al played at PKI last year fi memory serves me correctly. I heard it was a very awesome performer. He is a great funny man! Didn't seeing it, but it's WEIRD AL so I know it was funny. So YAY! Anywho yes he might return this year as well...

~ryRy~

biggrin.gif

Ps. I agree about the parents DragonLord, they were getting on my nerves too. I love JUMP5, especially when I met them. It was great fun yelling at Krista, Tony, and Misha (AC's dancers) They were great. AC completly stunk trying to sing those songs however, but the dancers made up for that. I loved the dancing! biggrin.gif

Edited by NoLimits8705