Video: Radiator Springs Racer looks like giant slot-car track

And remember, that Cars 2 is the next Disney Pixar film to hit the theaters next June!

Ugh, don't remind me. I HATE sequels and am saddened to see Pixar beginning to churn out so many. Twas inevitable though since "Make another sequel" seems to be the major theme with Disney.

I know there are 2 sequels to Toy Story and I'm fine with that...cause they spaced them out. The next 2 years will make it 3 sequels in a row. :(

Yes, Cars 2 comes out next summer. 2012 will also feature another sequel, this one to Monsters, Inc. That movie will be out in November in 2012. However, there will also be an original Pixar movie out in June 2012, titled "Brave," previously titled "The Bear and the Bow."

I think its cool in concept, and I really enjoyed Test Track.... my problem with Radiator Springs is it looks like it is only about 30 seconds in duration, if that.

The track shown in the video is not the full circuit. The park installed a small section of the actual ride and then added a turn around to allow for testing before the remainder of installation continued.

I was at California Adventure a few weeks ago. The amount of work they're currently doing on this park is amazing! The "Car's Land" addition is still surrounded by construction fences, but you can get a pretty good view from some of the higher points in the park. It looks like the theming will be outstanding in this area. (Not that that should be a surprise...)

In addition to Radiator Springs, I'm looking forward to "Luigi's Tire Spin"--it's a 21st Century version of the old flying saucer ride at Disneyland!

• 1 year later...

The only thing that bothers me about Cars Land is that it seems like a lot to invest in an area themed to one movie. Are people going to remember Cars in 20 years? Is Disney going to retheme the area? Remember, this is the same park that once had a Brother Bear themed trail and still has a kids area themed to a movie released before many of the kids who enjoy the area were born. Hopefully they prove me wrong... :)

However, I do love the ride. Can the new Test Track be this well done? Please?