Goodbye 2010 Season

Jasper

Another season in the books, and I mist say it was one of the best. For me, I got to the park 10 times, which is a lot, and made some unforgettable memories. After tonight, it is going to be hard to top, it was an amazing day at the park. Got to ride everything multiple times with no waits at all, from what I saw Firehawk never had a line in the queue's. Then I got to ride The Beast on one of the last trains of the year, with fighting31irish, Adam Kaplan, Jackson, and I am pretty sure I even saw CoasterRZ there as well. It was good to see a bunch of enthusiasts doing what they love. That is why I love Kings Island so much. Thank you for another great season Kings Island, this one was amazing. As your sign out front said, "See you in Spring 2011!" And thank you to all KIC and KIC Members for making this season so memorable.

Another season in the books, and I mist say it was one of the best. For me, I got to the park 10 times, which is a lot, and made some unforgettable memories. After tonight, it is going to be hard to top, it was an amazing day at the park. Got to ride everything multiple times with no waits at all, from what I saw Firehawk never had a line in the queue's. Then I got to ride The Beast on one of the last trains of the year, with fighting31irish, Adam Kaplan, Jackson, and I am pretty sure I even saw CoasterRZ there as well. It was good to see a bunch of enthusiasts doing what they love. That is why I love Kings Island so much. Thank you for another great season Kings Island, this one was amazing. As your sign out front said, "See you in Spring 2011!" And thank you to all KIC and KIC Members for making this season so memorable.

Haha I was also there for The Beast last trains! But I dont know anyone from the site here in person:( But I figured there'd be a few there!

Haha I was also there for The Beast last trains! But I dont know anyone from the site here in person:( But I figured there'd be a few there!

I didn't know but a couple, I am like you though, I figured that there was a lot there that I didn't know.

Seems like it went by so fast!

I had a great year though. I went to three new parks, rode 21 new coasters, and made a ton of awesome memories.

Luckily my 2011 season starts with a trip to Universal Orlando in January...Waiting til the end of April would have been tough.

Yep, next year you can go and smell the funnel cakes at the fun and only. If you save up lots and lots of nickels, you may even be able to buy a funnel cake! Just be careful, though, or your first ride on Diamondback may be your last! And if you want to see a midget bleed, you will have to wait til nearly the season closing...

(Why on earth they use the slogans they do, I have NO idea...)

Yep, next year you can go and smell the funnel cakes at the fun and only. If you save up lots and lots of nickels, you may even be able to buy a funnel cake! Just be careful, though, or your first ride on Diamondback may be your last! And if you want to see a midget bleed, you will have to wait til nearly the season closing...

(Why on earth they use the slogans they do, I have NO idea...)

Looking at their Q3 release, they seem to be working! smile.gif