Another Great Season Comes To A Close

I think it might have been you. Were you with a girl? I was the one wearing a blue fleece jacket with glasses. By all means, do not hesitate to be a stranger on these forums. There are people on here that have a wealth of knowledge to share about the amusement park industry and other fascinating things in general. (My area of expertise just happens to be architecture, Coney Island and the history of Coney and KI and the Cincinnati area in general)).

haha yes I was! that was me. haha ill guess next time ill have to show some affiliation with kic. its hard to match screennames with real faces!

I remember you coming to Beast final rides saying you were new to this sort of thing. Stick around. You'll find it's worthwhile to be a part of a fan site or a club with the special events that take place.

Before Terpy can be Terpy, Kings Island is very good to KICentral members. Kings Island invites KICentral members to coaster events. Not all parks (practically no parks for that matter) extend that courtesy to fan site members.

And in return, KIC members need to be and for the most part are very good to Kings Island. Constructive criticism is helpful...dissing the place for no good reason isn't. That park means so much to so many of us...it, like this place, grows on you and becomes a part of you...for those who have worked there, met their mates there, had many family get-togethers there, and in many cases, even grew up there...

Kings Island's special...and that's a very good thing for all of us.

burgtoad67, I remember seeing you in the back seat as well. I am fairly new to all of this as well. I've always loved coasters, but never really new there was this kind of society formed around them, or even that the industry was so complex. I was fortunate enough to have a friend teach me the ropes of KI as well as KIC early. So far this site has tripled my knowledge of Ki and other parks. Most everyone I've seen on here really knows what they're talking about, and you and I will learn from them as well. I must say welcome as well!!!

• Like 1

I think it might have been you. Were you with a girl? I was the one wearing a blue fleece jacket with glasses. By all means, do not hesitate to be a stranger on these forums. There are people on here that have a wealth of knowledge to share about the amusement park industry and other fascinating things in general. (My area of expertise just happens to be architecture, Coney Island and the history of Coney and KI and the Cincinnati area in general)).

haha yes I was! that was me. haha ill guess next time ill have to show some affiliation with kic. its hard to match screennames with real faces!

I am a fan of loudly blurting out KIC louder than normal and seeing who looks at me. I am pretty sure over half that train on The Beast was full of KIC'ers, including myself. I am also pretty sure that you rode in the very back, I actually skipped on the very back because I was gonna give it to someone who really wanted it, therefore you can thank me!

That was me in the very back so thank you very much sir! :)

Terpy, I am one of those that grew up here... just took me till now to realize how special that is

• Like 1