Your Favorite Coaster And Flat Ride

Stitch

:ph34r: Favorite Roller Coaster : King Cobra

I could never get enough of this ride, from the start when I would get in line I loved seeing/hearning the train roar by as a walked under it's second bunny hill. While in line the smell of it's diesel fuel and loud block brakes were bliss to my senses. I would allways gander at the sign instructing you how to get into the restaints and think how cool they were. When I reached the station I went to the first availble spot and waited for my ride and watched the operator in the tower dispatch the train. It was finally my turn to ride, I hoped into my restraints worked my arms through and pulled my leg restraint up and got ready for another great ride.

The operator would check to see that I was comfortable in my restraint and then move on to the next car. Everyone was ready and we were off to the chain lift, I allways watched the friction wheels as I approached the lift. On the lift I looked at the Eifel Tower and Days of Thunder and how high up I was, it allways seemed a lot higher than it was. At the top I read the "Please Keep Feet Flat On Floor At All Times" and checked out the lightnin rod. Around the turn to the drop and bam, instant air time all the way down the drop straight into the loop, I could see the car in front of me get really close to my face, a truely awesome site!

Up the first bunny hill, more excellent air time and right into a near vertical banked helix. I allways tried to pick my feet up but it was preatty much impossible. Now it was time for the second bunny hill, again great airtime! The best part of the ride was next the Trick Track, out of no where we banked to the left and then centered out an went up the second to last turn. After the turn we dropped again getting more air, then it was two small bunny hills giving more air! We slammed into the brakes ending our great ride and then entered the station.

I got out of my restraint, rejoyced my excellent ride and went out the exit. As I walked to Action Zone the other train roared out of the helix and passed me. I left King Cobra and went back into it's line for another great ride.

That's why I love King Cobra and it will allways be my favorite coaster! :ph34r:

Favorite Flat Ride : Shake Rattle And Roll

The first time I rode this ride it scared the crap out of me, the incredable air time made me think I was going to fall out. Once I worked up the courage to ride it again I got hooked. Wlaking down it's queuee I love seeing the cars get right next to you then whizz off, a great thing to see. Once on the ride I get in to Orange # 2 (Of Course) and feel the car swing and sway. The comfortable seats are a great plus too. Time for the lap bar to come down and make it's signature electrocuteing noise lol.

The operator comes by and checks all the lap bars and then gives the signal. Now if you have a good operator they will buzz the bell with a little diddy! Orange car #2 revs up and I'm off flying under the arm and progressivly getting higher. Enter the Rodeo, I place my right hand on the hand rail and throw my left up high lean back and yell "Rodeo!"! Magnificant air time all the way through and looking at the ground while at the top is excellent too. The cars start to lower and eventually stop, the restaints "Electrify" and I walk off Orange # 2 till my next ride.

That's why Shake Rattle And Roll is my favorite Flat Ride!

My fav, Flat dropzone

You wait in line as you can here drop zones breaks vrrroooooomm. I love that sound. As my turn to ride comes alongs my heart used to race but now as I got used to the ride it no longer scares me. I board the ride and close my restrait. Sometimes the operator checks it other times not :o as the claw grabs the car away the car goes slowy rotating up the pole and raising. As we near the drop people begin to wonder why the rode this. Then all the sudden the car drops and you get the best airtime ever. The breaks slow you down and im shaken after the ride stops. That is why drop zone is my fav. flat

My favorite coaster is The Beast because I like the longetivity of the ride (4 minutes), the view I get of the trees, the adrenilin rush I get on The Beast, the smell of the wood, the drop, the twists, and the tunnels.

And my favorite flat ride is Delirium because I like being shaken up, down and sideways simultaneously. It's a great feeling....especially the air time.

That's my 2 cents.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

:chef:

• 2 weeks later...

roller coaster: tie between Vortex and top gun. both are very exciting rides. Vortex for its first drop and inversions, while i like top gun because of the constant swinging back and forth and its speed through the turn by SOB...

flat: Shake Rattle & Roll... i will never beable to get enough of that ride! constant thrill! :evil:

How about we brake the categories down?

My favorite wooden coaster is The Beast.

My favorite steel coaster is Flight of Fear.

My favorite junior or children's coaster os Rugrats Runaway Reptar.

My favorite themed coaster is Adventure Express.

My favorite large flat ride is Delirium.

My favorite small flat ride is Scrambler.

My favorite pay flat ride is Sling Shot.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

My favorite Roller coaster is probably The Beast. I dunno I like The Beast because it's not like wee its done. It's like weee.......it's done. I also like faceoff but in the long run probably like The Beast.

My favorite flat ride though is deliruim, my favorite ride is Deliruim. Deliruim is just somthing like I've never ridden. I just really like it because you can look out at the whole park and it's at a weird angle.

i'm not good at describing why I like rides lol so it may be really weird I don't know.

My favorite coaster is The Beast because I like the longetivity of the ride (4 minutes), the view I get of the trees, the adrenilin rush I get on The Beast, the smell of the wood, the drop, the twists, and the tunnels.

And my favorite flat ride is Delirium because I like being shaken up, down and sideways simultaneously. It's a great feeling....especially the air time.

That's my 2 cents.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

Delirium and Beast, Chef said it perfectly

I agree that you can't beat a coaster like The Beast at night. I also picked The Beast as my favorite because it has stood the test of time. I hate to pick a favorite flat because I have yet to ride Tomb Raider or Delirium. But, excluding those two, I would have to say Drop Zone, even if it is themed after a movie that virtually no one has seen and did not do well at the box office either.