What`s next for Son of Beast?

fighting31irish

Whoops, now I see that the post above mine wasn't talking about SOB...sorry for the confusion.

Now that I'm thinking about that first ride on SOB, I remember being in line and looking at how massive the thing was...and having second thoughts. I was on a date, so I didn't want to look bad, so I rode it...lol.

This one is much more blatant than the one last year.

63319_1188570131528_1746589992_374849_7600552_n.jpg

This was the setup last year. It associated "My Beloved Son" with 3 other woodies - Hercules, which was removed, Texas Giant, which received an extensive overhaul, and Rattler, which has had trims added and its drop shortened. If they were to signify the fate of Son of Beast, it left 3 possible options. Removal, overhaul, or neutering.

Compared to this year, which is a lot more straight forward: Son of Beast, or "My Unloved Son," instead of being off to the side, is right in the middle of a pack of wooden coasters. Cyclone, Villain, Screechin Eagle, Big Dipper and Raging Wolf Bobs. All removed. If they were to signify the fate of Son of Beast......well, the casket's there waiting.

The people with the orders to set up the displays? Sure. But I would imagine there's someone directing things, and that they know which jokes will "land," and which would be seen as very inappropriate by the higher-ups.

Most likely middle management! And they know what will get us fan-boys posting, but they do not know what the ultimate decision is. I think that the are just messing with us, and its working.

Well I officially overheard in the Wolf Pack line Friday night that a security guard told a friend of this woman that KI was waiting on someone to pick up sponsorship to repair and operate S.O.B. because it was too expensive for KI to do the repairs itself.

Mystery Solved!

Well I officially overheard in the Wolf Pack line Friday night that a security guard told a friend of this woman that KI was waiting on someone to pick up sponsorship to repair and operate S.O.B. because it was too expensive for KI to do the repairs itself.

Mystery Solved!

I Smell Somethin...

Bull****.jpg