What`s next for Son of Beast?

fighting31irish

How do we know that Cedar Fair big shots didnt design the prop and the lower level employee with no more knowledge then we have was handed a picture and told to build it?

Like I said, time was spent on details not necessary for the prop in its self. They could be toying with us or it could be a hint at the coasters future. Who knows, and I'm really not trying to speculate either way.

Just look at the prop itself for a minute, forget the name written on the headstone, and about the future of the coaster. You have a casket unearthed, empty shackles, and a death date on the stone scratched off.

Its simple, something was buried and shackled inside a casket. It is no longer in that casket. We know it was buried because theres a date on the stone.

If it was just a headstone that said:

My Unloved Son

2000-

Then no, I wouldnt really think much of it. And still not trying to say it has anything to with the rides fate.

Just that I think they designed it to make us think about it is all.

Holiday Horror also features "Kinzel for President" signs (or something to that effect) in the President's Day room. I really hope there isn't a hidden meaning to be analyzed from that, either.

Unless, of course, someone actually believes all problems in the world can be solved with trashcans and concrete.

• Like 1

Well for one thing, unless your blind, I dont think the meaning is hidden at all. Does it mean anything or just to toy with your mind is the only thing I'm questioning. And none of us know the answer, just something to kick around while we wait for any real news.

actually, he was. even though it had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

ON TOPIC: if the display actually has a meaning behind it, i think it's hinting at a Son of Beast rebirth. if it doesn't have a meaning, other than to be a creative halloween display, i wouldn't think much into it, but hey, it's fun to create conspiracies. haha

Wow, I never knew of any lift hill that went 35mph... gimmie a fkin break.

Incredible Hulk?

If you're referring to crooked cross ties on the second hill and lead in to the rose bowl. They have always been like that. Watch a pov and pause it during that part of the ride. I rode AE 4 times in the past two weeks and didn't notice anything different.

Edit::

pause at 24 seconds.

As has been said earlier in this thread, and I will completely back this up from personal observation, please ride Adventure Express and look over at SOB as you go up the lift hill on AE. You will then rethink your assessment as to SOBs rideability. I have been in Construction as an Electrician for over 10 years, and I can tell you with 100% conviction that any carpenter Ive met or worked around in those 10 years would take one look at the catwalk structure along the track, and the structure under the catwalk and tell anyone who asked them to walk on it to take a flying leap. That structure is not even walkable any longer, let alone able to withstand the forces of that rollercoaster. I think the powers that be should get a clue and simply give a positive or negative answer as to whether or not this ride will ever run again... though I am 98% positive what the true answer is once you strip away all of the P.R. bullcrap and the "we have not made a decision at this time" garbage. We all know this is not a make or break "I will or will not buy a season pass dependant on the answer" situation... so just spill it and get this entire subject resolved.

I couldn't agree more. CF needs to make a decision one way or the other and lay this whole matter to rest...

Holiday Horror also features "Kinzel for President" signs (or something to that effect) in the President's Day room. I really hope there isn't a hidden meaning to be analyzed from that, either.

Unless, of course, someone actually believes all problems in the world can be solved with trashcans and concrete.

Well, that same room has "Ouimette For President 2012" signs scattered about, and that one's come true in some aspect...

- RM, who is not a crook.

Who says Kings Island gets to design there own haunt props and aren't handed pre-designed photos and told to build this here, and this there. I think its a safer bet to speculate on the haunt props then the idea that boards are falling off.

Well, the giant Jack-out-of-the-box in Planet Snoopy is a Knott's creation, as is with every one of the Giant Jacks at other parks in the chain.

But still, the miniature graveyard by The Beast is an inside joke the Entertainment Dept. created to get a laugh out of people. You guys are looking way too far into this.