What`s next for Son of Beast?

fighting31irish

Jumping to conclusions can be somewhat like jumping off a bridge before you look over the edge...

I don't know the gentleman but am impressed with his confidence. He seems like that type that would pursue a high risk venture as he seems to have a lot of confidence and pride in his product.

I didn't really hear him say anything that could pertain to Son of Beast. How many wood coasters are there in the US alone that could be eligible for this treatment? It's like being at a basketball game, and the lucky halftime winner is in section 132, and you think "Hey, I'm in section 132!.....along with a couple hundred others...." It'll be very interesting to see where they go with this and what they do with it, but I wouldn't hold my breath that it's for Son of Beast.

• Like 1

I honestly have no idea if this video proves anything. But I think everything adds up, and points to us. Then again I could be wrong.

Notes:

- We're due for a coaster in 2013.

- KI hasn't mentioned SOB in a while...

- He mentions they will be working on a project to improve a coaster with the iron horse track.

- I'm Awesome

- Need to get milk after work

The Texas Giant closed at the end of the 2009 season. It reopened as the New Texas Giant to the public April 22, 2011. It missed only the 2010 season.

Thanks for the clarification. That's what I was trying to say, in so many words. If this were to happen in 2013, we would see the work happening next year, correct?

I'm sure everyone at CP would want to loose one of 2 wooden coasters. Especially after getting rave reviews for the work done to it this year. Thanks for the link PT. I'm looking forward to more new wood next year.

Texas Giant was a prototype and cannot be too accurately used as a reference for time.

ps I get no inside information but am amazed at how easily I can read into posts on various sites (as long as you know who to listen to) and how much a select few know and craftily post. However, until recently, there has been no such insight on SOB which leads me to think that no one really knew what was going on with SOB until recently (this season). Something tells me an answer has been made. I have a guess what it is but, eh...