What`s next for Son of Beast?

fighting31irish

I guess since a coaster is being retracked for 2013, it automatically means SOB? You know what people, go ahead and get excited.

And I guess when Canada's Wonderland get's a B&M Giga coaster, it automatically means we are too? Now that's something to talk about.

Some people complain just to hear themselves complain. Seriously we heard you the first time you said you hated the ride. We don't need to hear it 95 times! We get it already. Why do you even post in here if you're just going to flame everyone's ideas? Can't we all just agree to disagree and move on.

• Like 1

Some people complain just to hear themselves complain. Seriously we heard you the first time you said you hated the ride. We don't need to hear it 95 times! We get it already. Why do you even post in here if you're just going to flame everyone's ideas? Can't we all just agree to disagree and move on.

I don't hate it, it's just too much of a hassle.

Is that anything like:

Some people grasp at straws to live a dream. Seriously. We heard you the first time you said you loved the ride. We don't need to heart it 95 times! We get it already. Why do you even post in here if you are going to just going to regurgitate the same rumors? Can't we all just agree to disagree and move on.

;)

It has always personally kind of bothered me that the rides name is Son of Beast. Technically, we are calling it The Anti-Christ.

Technically, we're calling it the offspring of the 1979 Wooden Coaster, The Beast. I'm sure that any religious connotations carried by the name are completely coincidental, like most of the "Ungodly" things people manage to find in the park.

• Like 1

It has always personally kind of bothered me that the rides name is Son of Beast. Technically, we are calling it The Anti-Christ.

Technically, we're calling it the offspring of the 1979 Wooden Coaster, The Beast. I'm sure that any religious connotations carried by the name are completely coincidental, like most of the "Ungodly" things people manage to find in the park.

It's name is what it sounds like (Son of Beast) which just means exactly that, it means it is the son of the longest wooden roller coaster in the world, The Beast.

So I looked at my 2011 park map and couldn't find this "SOB" thing everyone keeps talking about. I then pulled out my 2010 park map, and again I couldn't find any "SOB". I get the feeling with all this talk about a nonexistent coaster, ya'lls might be some lyin' SOB's!!!

I forgot to mention I'm psychic.... I looked at the 2012 park map, and sure enough still no SOB.

• Like 1

So I looked at my 2011 park map and couldn't find this "SOB" thing everyone keeps talking about. I then pulled out my 2010 park map, and again I couldn't find any "SOB". I get the feeling with all this talk about a nonexistent coaster, ya'lls might be some lyin' SOB's!!!

I forgot to mention I'm psychic.... I looked at the 2012 park map, and sure enough still no SOB.

I think if you look at the 2013 KI map you will probably see SOB or the remodeled SOB.

My opinion is that this coaster is probably getting 1 more chance and that will be in 2013.

Kings Island would not just be leaving it to sit there if they didn't want to do something with it because everytime I go

to KI someone, somewhere kid or adult asks why there is a big pile of wood sitting in Action Zone. Which leads me

to believe that they want us to speculate and spread rumors about SOB until they actually tell us what will happen.

So I think this is what might happen to SOB. "Son of Beast Project 2013"

• Like 1