What`s next for Son of Beast?

fighting31irish

Source?

Turns out it was 200 miles, either way...

Leviamania was definitely a huge success. Thanks to everyone that attended. It was a bit hard to hear at times, so I wanted to share this tidbit of information from the Q&A (Norm, Park GM):

Canada's Wonderland was meant to get a B&M inverted intead of the Vekoma SLC model! The deal was ready to be signed HOWEVER, Cedar Point had an exlusivity deal that B&M could not build another invert with 200 miles (as the crow flies) of the park. Canada's Wonderland is at the 198 mile mark. Cedar Point refused to let Wonderland build what could have been an AMAZING invert. So we got what we did.

http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38407&start=4620

Maverick00, are you on Pointbuzz? Just wondering since I just recently joined this site. That's awesome that I know someone else on here :) Anyway though, I think that would be cool seeing a dive machine at Kings Island.

He isn't the only one. :)

Source?

Leviamania was definitely a huge success. Thanks to everyone that attended. It was a bit hard to hear at times, so I wanted to share this tidbit of information from the Q&A (Norm, Park GM):

Canada's Wonderland was meant to get a B&M inverted intead of the Vekoma SLC model! The deal was ready to be signed HOWEVER, Cedar Point had an exlusivity deal that B&M could not build another invert with 200 miles (as the crow flies) of the park. Canada's Wonderland is at the 198 mile mark. Cedar Point refused to let Wonderland build what could have been an AMAZING invert. So we got what we did.

http://themeparkrevi...8407&start=4620

Just so we all know some distances:

http://www.distancefromto.net/

CP to CW: 228.52 miles

CP to Hershey: 325.47 miles

Even if the exclusivity contract may have been true, I can't imagine it would last forever.

I just got the news about Son of Beast..... The long awaited news!!!

I e-mailed Cedar Fair with quite a few questions and they said this..... "A desicion concerning the future of that ride will be made before the 2013 season starts"

Which was followed up with a Thanks for asking type thing......

I have emailed them SO many numerous times and they finally decided to answer. Now all we can do is hope that the right decision is made :D

I just got the news about Son of Beast..... The long awaited news!!!

I e-mailed Cedar Fair with quite a few questions and they said this..... "A desicion concerning the future of that ride will be made before the 2013 season starts"

Which was followed up with a Thanks for asking type thing......

I have emailed them SO many numerous times and they finally decided to answer. Now all we can do is hope that the right decision is made :D

How about you forward me that e-mail.

browntggrr@aol.com

Considering that there have been reports that Ouimet has talked to guests about Son of Beast (somewhat), and add that with the fact that mccarthysnerd doesn't seem to be the one trying to mess with us, only to get a reaction, this doesn't seem that much of a hoax to me (but it still has an odor scented to hoax). Email the park to see if he's right (that's what I'm about to do).

I'm not lying because I have no reason to lie, I have been anxiously awaiting something like this for as long as you guys have

Just because you hear something like this doesn't mean that you have to assume that I'm lying. You can all email the same question and hopefully

they give you the same answer. Its what I was told and what I'm going to believe.

Son of Beast 2013

I'm not lying because I have no reason to lie, I have been anxiously awaiting something like this for as long as you guys have

Just because you hear something like this doesn't mean that you have to assume that I'm lying. You can all email the same question and hopefully

they give you the same answer. Its what I was told and what I'm going to believe.

Son of Beast 2013

Believe me, you're better off just keeping your mouth shut. They'll find out on their own. I've learned that lesson.

You could be the bigger person and back up your "claims" of inside info, but you won't (cause you don't have any).

Thanks for playing.

Nobody is playing anything with you and I don't have to "share" anything with you. Like he said, I was probably better off

not tellling you guys and letting you find out when the announcement is made. Thanks for the un-needed rude comments.

• Like 2

Email from Don:

RE: Form Submission: Contact Us

Thursday, June 14, 2012 5:17 PM

"Helbig, Don" <Don.Helbig@visitkingsisland.com>Add sender to Contacts

To:

"'thepiemaster99@yahoo.com'" thepiemaster99@yahoo.com

Andrew,

No decision has been made concerning the ride’s future. We will let everyone know when there are any new developments concerning the ride.

Sincerely,

DON Helbig

Public Relations Area Manager | Kings Island

6300 Kings Island Drive | Kings Island , Ohio 45034

(513) 754-5797 | FAX: (513) 754-5725

I sent the question today, got the answer today. Question 3:07 pm, answer around 5:17 pm.

Source?

http://themeparkrevi...8407&start=4620

Because Theme Park Review is a reliable source.

When you post the emails to back up your claims, please include the headers. It is easy to cut and paste portions of emails and claim it is an email regarding the claim at hand. Cedar Fair will make a decision regarding SOB and when they do, then will let the WORLD know in the form of a press release. Until then, any leak that might be reported is just a rumor and nothing less. Any upper management type will not release any news until it is time and they know if they did leak something, their employment status will up in the air.