What`s next for Son of Beast?

fighting31irish

^ Here ya go: No decision has been made yet.

I bet Don has an email filter for SOB questions :)

^^ Can;t wait to see the beach and that area actually start looking like a midway. The ugly carnival coaster is gone too... So sorry to my friends who liked it. I enjoyed the ride but always thought it was out of place.

What's the last thrilling flat we got? I don't think WindSeeker is all that thrilling. It's fun, but not thrilling. So would it be Delirium in 2003?

Yep. You're right. We need Skyhawk at CP. It looks really fun, but I've never been on it.

SkyHawk is defintely my favorite flat- it was the first ride of the day on my first trip to Cedar Point this year- such a rush!

And to think that, at the time, some fans of Cedar Point on other websites said "What's the point of Skyhawk! It's the same as maXair but without the spinning!" Turns out its different enough to earn a lot of praise here!

^I'm sure that would be the initial consensus at first. It's like if we got an S&S Drop Tower (like the drop side of Power Tower @ Cedar Point). People here would say "It's just like Drop Tower!" I mean, yeah, in a sense that's somewhat true, but hey. It's just an example!

And to think that, at the time, some fans of Cedar Point on other websites said "What's the point of Skyhawk! It's the same as maXair but without the spinning!" Turns out its different enough to earn a lot of praise here!

Some people (like me) can't take the spinning. No one has said anything about the swings being like Ocean Motion or Viking Fury!

if they were to build this 300 foot giga, mega roller coaster with all the extreme G forces, how long will it take for some rider to complain about being injured by this extreme coaster? How long afterwards will it take before others would also claim of being injured? Will we then have another thread that demands that CF burn or tear this extreme giga, mega coaster down and replace it with another coaster? You know it will be bound to happen. Dang Matha, I have a migraine. Did you ride that new giga, mega coaster dear? Yep. Lets sue.