What`s next for Son of Beast?

fighting31irish

What construction/demo company will do work for probono/little pay and say "Oh, you can give us the rest of the money later on. It's ok."?

If they have to, they would close off areas of Action Zone and/or Adventure Express.

What part of the track looks warped, and where did you see it from?

1. Transfer track- Queue in Wolf Pack (don't say anything about fog-you can see perfectly fine through it. And even if you can't, if you get there when the Sun is setting early on and the smoke hasn't built up yet, you can see the rust perfectly)

2. Cross sections in the supports (you can look at any 2000 picture and see that they weren't that bad then compared to now. Look at the exit from Flight Deck and near Thunder Alley.)

3. The rosebowl (Eiffel Tower with a camera [you might need a good zoom])

Edited to add viewing points.

The Crypt, I got news for you, I didnt say CF wouldn't pay them a lot. Also, if you didn't know, at the moment CF isn't bankrupt. They are actually planning to build a $25 million coaster next yea (not announced).

So if CF has the money and the rides not safe, they will take care of it.

1. Transfer track- Queue in Wolf Pack (don't say anything about fog-you can see perfectly fine through it. And even if you can't, if you get there when the Sun is setting early on and the smoke hasn't built up yet, you can see the rust perfectly)

There is no reason to mention the fog, as there is no way to accurately inspect anything from such a great distance.

Rust does not cause wood to warp.

2. Cross sections in the supports (you can look at any 2000 picture and see that they weren't that bad then compared to now. Look at the exit from Flight Deck and near Thunder Alley.)

3. The rosebowl (Eiffel Tower with a camera [you might need a good zoom])

Edited to add viewing points.

Again, there is zero way to accurately diagnose anything from such a great distance, that said, I am anxious to see the pictures that will be posted that you took with the good zoom to compare to the 2000 pics.