What`s next for Son of Beast?

fighting31irish

I don't think it's going to sit there for more years. I think you will hear whats going to happen on a Wednesday at 11AM. :P

This Wednesday (6/27)? As a person who has been a member of this message board since 2003 why would you make such and audacious claim? (unless you actually have intel, or don't want to be a member of this board anymore... :unsure:)

• Like 1

I don't think it's going to sit there for more years. I think you will hear whats going to happen on a Wednesday at 11AM. :P

This Wednesday (6/27)? As a person who has been a member of this message board since 2003 why would you make such and audacious claim? (unless you actually have intel, or don't want to be a member of this board anymore... :unsure:)

JonCars, what are you talking about? Your profile says "Feb 1, 2012".

JonCars, what are you talking about? Your profile says "Feb 1, 2012".

He's referring to Captain Picard.

There are 2 perspectives I see:

1. Who is going to back it up insurance wise? Maybe it's too much a bother to keep digging through insurance agencies to insure a troublesome roller coaster.

-or-

2. Maybe they're waiting and searching for an insurance agency.

But I have no idea.

If something actually ends up being announced on Wednesday, then I think somebody will probably also be losing a job Wednesday, if not already.

But, he did say that something would be announced on a wednesday at 11AM. If I give the entire 11-11:59 window as still being considered "11 AM", then that leaves 1/7 days and 1/24 hours. 24 * 7 = 168, so in theory, he has a 1/168 chance of being correct, even if that was a 100% fabrication. Math is fun.

• Like 1

There are 2 perspectives I see:

1. Who is going to back it up insurance wise? Maybe it's too much a bother to keep digging through insurance agencies to insure a troublesome roller coaster.

-or-

2. Maybe they're waiting and searching for an insurance agency.

But I have no idea.

The last sentence is correct. Cedar Fair is self insured.

If something actually ends up being announced on Wednesday, then I think somebody will probably also be losing a job Wednesday, if not already.

But, he did say that something would be announced on a wednesday at 11AM. If I give the entire 11-11:59 window as still being considered "11 AM", then that leaves 1/7 days and 1/24 hours. 24 * 7 = 168, so in theory, he has a 1/168 chance of being correct, even if that was a 100% fabrication. Math is fun.

I don't recall an announcement ever happening on a weekend so I know it will not be on them two days.

I agree that somebody will probably be losing a job Wednesday.

Funny thing that on July 4, 2007 SOB reopened, and if your telling us somthing is going to happen on a Wednesday!! Well July 4, is on a Wednesday.. But I think that I putting too much thought into this :)

Jesus would have to perform another miracle for this to happen on July 4, 2012.

• Like 1