What`s next for Son of Beast?

fighting31irish

I think this can be relevant to the many pages\/ To me it would probably go in the direction of deconstruction, CF has taken out some of PP era items in the past, I believe that SOB will be next.

22511062.jpg

I predict that after a decision is made regarding SOB and they do in fact build a new giga, mega, hyper roller coaster, that after 2 years there will be another huge thread asking, "When is Kings Island going to build a new giga, mega, hyper roller coaster?"

Things changed long before 2009. There was a time when there was people at KI that seemed to support this site.

Oh, I don't doubt that one bit. You only have to take a stroll through the oldest topics on these forums to see that KI used to be more involved here. I was moreso talking about before the latest SoB incident--I can't remember when every topic didn't somehow end up involving Son of Beast in some way, shape, or form.

• Like 1

I can see why (I am not saying it is true) the park could be less focused on KIC due to reaching more KI fans through FB & Twitter.

Then theres KIE, KIC, CF, and so many more forums its too much for KI!

I should come to Kings Island in a suit and buy a dino dig hard hat from Dinosaurs Alive, get a clipboard and stand in front of SOB and pretend to take 'measurements'. Do they even allow visitors to wear business suits to Kings Island? But then again, who would want to in the middle of summer? lol

• Like 5

Yes, they allow business suits at Kings Island. Don't, however, try to wear a Paramount's Carowinds navy polo, purchased from Cedar Fair's Carowinds, with khaki pants. Not unless you want that park's security to tail you throughout the park most of the day, then confront you and accuse you of impersonating a park employee. I should have told them that, like Barton Kinzel, I was impersonating the best qualified person for the GM position! :)

• Like 4

Yes, they allow business suits at Kings Island. Don't, however, try to wear a Paramount's Carowinds navy polo, purchased from Cedar Fair's Carowinds, with khaki pants. Not unless you want that park's security to tail you throughout the park most of the day, then confront you and accuse you of impersonating a park employee. I should have told them that, like Barton Kinzel, I was impersonating the best qualified person for the GM position! :)

Carowinds security will tail you throughout the park most of the day no matter what you have on. I think if you would come to a sudden stop they would run their face halfway up your back side.

I predict that after a decision is made regarding SOB and they do in fact build a new giga, mega, hyper roller coaster, that after 2 years there will be another huge thread asking, "When is Kings Island going to build a new giga, mega, hyper roller coaster?"

We already have a mega/hyper coaster. I've said this several times, Kings Island will not get a giga, as much as i would like them too, they just won't.

I should come to Kings Island in a suit and buy a dino dig hard hat from Dinosaurs Alive, get a clipboard and stand in front of SOB and pretend to take 'measurements'. Do they even allow visitors to wear business suits to Kings Island? But then again, who would want to in the middle of summer? lol

This forum would go crazy, love the idea though. I don't see why they wouldn't allow suits, I've seen 'normal' people in suits before.

Im just wondering what the next big topic will be once this thread is gone, if it ever is.... :o

It will problay be one about Vortex sinking in the ground and the park has to remove it next year or how Congo Falls isn't very congoy or better yet kids area going to Nick again (which i would like).

What? Why?

I seem to be having trouble posting with my phone today, that wasn't my intended post. There are not six cellphone towers over mid-america.

Is that anything like "middle earth"?

;)

A little bit, yes. The temperature has made it feel like I am next to Mt. Doom, and I have since then gone north to see all the barefoot hobbits at Valleyfairshire.