What`s next for Son of Beast?

fighting31irish

I have mentioned this before, but I would love to see Kings Island invest in a Floorless roller coaster! Kings Dominion and Dorney Park both have one. Ohio hasn't had a Floorless since Geauga Lake closed. Plus it would be a roller coaster that Cedar Point doesn't have up north. Does anybody else like my idea?

• Like 1

Ok, who is "FaceBook" at the bottom of the page? can you look at the fourms though FB? It has been driving me insane! :angry:

Facebook is a guy who cannot post, he looks on the forums often, if he could post im sure he could give you more info, keep it up FB!

Ok, who is "FaceBook" at the bottom of the page? can you look at the fourms though FB? It has been driving me insane! :angry:

I remember one of the admins of the site say something about this when the forums were upgraded a while back. I don't remember exactly what it was though...

^ Bring Sunscrean and you will be fine! Hopefully because of the heat it wont be that crowded, unless you plan on going to the water park! :o

That's a good point lol does the park still give out courtesy cups?

Keep in mind, KI may only fill the souvenir cups with soda, but any cup you may bring from home, you can get filled with Ice water for free. But not an actual water bottle like you'd buy in the store. Apparently there are laws and/or regulations that prevent them from refilling those.

I'm going to Cedar Point tomorrow and it's going to be 95! Hoping the heat will turn away a lot of people.

Not likely, most weekday crowds are resort or other tourist guest who can not change when they come.

Well in that case if they're resort, hopefully they'll go to Soak City.

^ Hopefully you are lucky, but it's not a good bet.

Since the holiday falls in the middle of the week, CP is the LAST place I would want to be for the next 2 weeks.

Many companies are scheduling their shutdown next week or the week after. I anticipate crowds for the next 2 weeks to rival a good weather Halloweekends Saturday.

Just remember: A bad day at the park is better than a good day at work!

• Like 1

Well I just got back from Cedar Point and it was dead to say the least. Millennium was about 15 minutes at 2:30 and Dragster was down pretty much all day. Soak City was very crowded so like I said, it looks like a lot of people went over there.

I went to Kings Island today, and I saw people on Son of Beast's tracks! Furrealz!

I kid, I kid.

But ya know those blue pendants coming from the clock on the Kings Island Theatre? One of those was matched up with Son of Beast's track, and I looked up there all surprised, thinking it was SoB's blue train, to find that I was just being stupid.

This topic is becoming dead so here, I'll bring it back.

This might have been mentioned before (I'm not reading through all the pages) but if Cedar Fair decides to say "you know what? Let's fix and run the Son of Beast again" it would bring a crowd back to ride the world's Tallest and Fastest wooden roller coaster.

SoB would draw a bigger crowd in its line than most rides at Kings Island, including me.