What`s next for Son of Beast?

fighting31irish

they proably didnt build a b&m invert instead of a vekoma slc because paramounts just cheap like that example: Son of Beast i couldve been built by other companies than RCCA but they chose a manufactour that has had a bad rep.(rattler)

they proably didnt build a b&m invert instead of a vekoma slc because paramounts just cheap like that example: Son of Beast i couldve been built by other companies than RCCA but they chose a manufactour that has had a bad rep.(rattler)

So there were other wooden coaster builders interested in building a looping wooden coaster? Really?

And you might want to consider who built Top Gun: The Jet Coaster at Paramount's then flagship park. Or what manufacturer built a Batman style invert at Paramount's California park.

Or what the Flights of Fear cost.

Or Volcano.

I could go on, but I'll stop now.

I emailed Cedar Fair, They told me that for 2013 KI will be unveiling the first ever Wing Rider Dueling Ride. It will be the longest steel coasters and feature 8 inversions and 2 "Key Hole" elements.

I have no reason to lie, so I'm not going to post the email. And if you don't like it, well then you can just wait till they tell everyone.

• Like 4

I have been informed by a well respected source that The Racer will be torn down and a new, state of the art merry go round and horse shoe pit will go in its place. I have no reason to why so why should I reveal my source? Maybe when users choose to ignore the TOS that said they must reveal any source of that they claim as fact, then they should be warned and any penalty be enforced. Regardless of who the official might be, they are not going to reveal confidential plans to a stranger that emails them asking, "hey, why are you taking so long in coming to a decision of SOB and what do you plan on doing with it?" Just like in the military, future plans are classified and any and all information is restricted until it is decided to release the future plans to the public in the form of a press release.

Well, according to KI-ORIG-EMP, any sort of diversion is completely unheard of, and not allowed whatsoever. I think it's odd that Don would release something to mccarthysnerd, yet not give the same answer to someone else.

I am mccarthysnerd and me and Son of Beast do have something in common, something that does make it possible for me to be told things by certain people of certain power over Kings Island and Cedar Fair concerning Son of Beast. Thats all I'm going to say.

I emailed Cedar Fair, They told me that for 2013 KI will be unveiling the first ever Wing Rider Dueling Ride. It will be the longest steel coasters and feature 8 inversions and 2 "Key Hole" elements.

I have no reason to lie, so I'm not going to post the email. And if you don't like it, well then you can just wait till they tell everyone.

even though this is unlikely that would be amazing!!

The only way I can think of where you can be told "certain things by certain people" is A) You are secretly Matthew Ouimet. B.) You are very high up in the Cedar Fair command chain. C) You work for someone like Rocky Mountain Construction or GCI and are doing a major overhaul soon. or D) You are a magic yookneekorn. (I vote for D)

I am mccarthysnerd and me and Son of Beast do have something in common, something that does make it possible for me to be told things by certain people of certain power over Kings Island and Cedar Fair concerning Son of Beast. Thats all I'm going to say.

I love this.

And to think that, on the park's Facebook page, this person is probably posting the same tripe and the kids are just eating it up! What a world.

I have been informed by a well respected source that The Racer will be torn down and a new, state of the art merry go round and horse shoe pit will go in its place. I have no reason to why so why should I reveal my source? Maybe when users choose to ignore the TOS that said they must reveal any source of that they claim as fact, then they should be warned and any penalty be enforced. Regardless of who the official might be, they are not going to reveal confidential plans to a stranger that emails them asking, "hey, why are you taking so long in coming to a decision of SOB and what do you plan on doing with it?" Just like in the military, future plans are classified and any and all information is restricted until it is decided to release the future plans to the public in the form of a press release.

That lost all credibility when you mentioned a Horse Shoe Pit, as Horse Shoes are a lost pleasure. It's all about that lame cornhole junk nowadays.

Mcarthy - we all would like to have access to inside information because it would be fun to know things ahead of others and the GP.

Do you at least understand why those of us reading this thread would doubt you, however? We've all heard the official statements, some posters have/do work at the park and know how it works, and there are even a few posters here that have close ties to park and industry insiders. So what is the difference between you and them:

- you make statements claiming to have an inside track but also referencing emailing Cedar Fair multiple times and getting a response finally (which is it) and are unwilling to

- others have a history of sharing info when allowed but staying quiet at other times, only sharing options of what might be true

Your credibility for future posts would be improved by coming clean and sharing further info to back up your claims.

I am mccarthysnerd and me and Son of Beast do have something in common
Too bad only one of you is SBNO.

Really? Isn't this more than a little harsh and at least borderline cyber-bullying? I'm not saying that what Mccarthy said is true or not true but there's no need to attack in such a manner.

• Like 3

If these same people that claim they have inside information about a major roller coaster construction would to invest in Cedar Fair stock, some one would be guilty of insider trading. I am sure that the stock price would go up in value on news of a major ride being built. Also, people in high levels of management that are privy to confidential information such as this, will keep their mouth shut as they value their job. Very few people will know the details and if it was to be leaked, there is bound to be an investigation to determine who leaked the information. All communication on Cedar Fair computers are saved and an audit would be performed, and there is software in place to check for certain keywords.