Dan Koch New HW Pres/CEO

Glad to see it's staying relative. I was very impressed by the friendly atmosphere the park supplied in my one and only visit. It is EXTREMELY difficult to NOT have fun at Holiday World. They have something for everyone. Hopefully Dan will continue with much of the same in years to come. How do you think Dan not living locally will affect anything...if at all?

The park is very much a family operation. I doubt Dan's being in Florida will affect much of anything. Very little the Kochs do is anything but a consensus. I only hope that the kids are only allowed to take over if and only if they actually are qualified and able to run the place. One doesn't normally acquire an occupation by inheritance.

I hope much of the same. I was actually just having a conversation with one of my buddies about how the Walton sons took Wal-Mart in the exact opposite direction that Sam Walton would have wanted them to go, what with importing more than they bought at home just to save/make more money. I pray we do not see this with the Koch kids (not the exct same but just doing it for money). From what I've heard about that family I doubt they will let that happen. Is it true that Dan and Will's mother is a greeter at the park as well?

Dan and Will's mother is far from just a greeter in the park. She ran the park for years, and only recently had ceded much of her duties to Will. She is a Methodist minister, used to be a nun, and truly believes in the park and her ministry, which in many ways is the park. When Will died, she worked in the park the very next morning. When concerned friends asked her why she was there, she replied "Where else would I be?" The woman is, in many ways, a saint...and a visionary.

Instead of having to navigate away from this wonderful website, how much are the season passes for HW? PKIboy, I actually saw you up there this summer. I was holding our place in line for Voyage when you ran into Jasper. This was before I had became a member of this site, however.

104.95 Holiday World doesnt Tax on admission or Season passes. I paid 85.99 but I got that price cuse of being in a Coaster Club membership. If your thinking about gettign a season pass to HW Its very much worth it it pays for it self in 3 visits. I made 8 visits in 2010 thats very good in my eyes since I live 3 hours away. Yes That was me you saw lol. I'm everyware.