WindSeeker Construction is underway

Colonel_SoB_fan

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vertical progress of WindSeeker may be viewable at this link:

http://www.artimis.org/camera/camera92.php

That view from I-71 i'snt the best view to see WindSeeker. Heck you can hardly see anything going on at Kings Island that far away. The park did say on Facebook they were going to add a second webcam soon to show the whole construction.

This may have already been asked, but are they going to show us vertical construction or not?! I don't want to see just one part of the tower all the way until April 30.

Edit: D'oh! Just now saw that three posts above mine this was already explained....sorry! :wacko:

Vertical progress of WindSeeker may be viewable at this link:

http://www.artimis.org/camera/camera92.php

That view from I-71 i'snt the best view to see WindSeeker. Heck you can hardly see anything going on at Kings Island that far away. The park did say on Facebook they were going to add a second webcam soon to show the whole construction.

Maybe not, but I think it's really neat to see the park like that in real time. That's the view of the park I have on my way there! However, I think that WindSeeker, when it get some height, will be viewable from that angle, if that is indeed Racer's turnaround on the left hand side.

This may have already been asked, but are they going to show us vertical construction or not?! I don't want to see just one part of the tower all the way until April 30.

Edit: D'oh! Just now saw that three posts above mine this was already explained....sorry! :wacko:

WindSeeker Webcam2 on page but not active yet.

Those mistypes are a result of typing that post on my iPhone... Silly autocorrect can be annoying at times...

Good thing you don't have Parkinson's like I do. I have to be carefull when I peck on my iPhone when my arm twiitches and shakes. I hate it to have to type in my pw at itunes.