Kings Island Stocking Giveaway

PhantomTheater

Just entered and now praying I dont get spammed with KI e-mails.

I doubt it, I'm already signed up for the newsletter and all I get is the occasional E-Mail telling you what's new.

If it bothers you anyway, you can always "Mark as Spam" and it will be sent automatically to the spam folder and you won't be notified of it. :)

My guess would be that the Monopoly offered is the old Paramount's Kings Island-opoly.

I never saw one that wasn't Paramount, and I can't imagine them making a Cedar Fair version... To randomly decide that Kings Island needs its own new, Paramount-free Monopoly board? Doubtful... But who knows. Perhaps they have some left somewhere and are wanting to get rid of them. I just don't think they've made an updated Cedar Fair version. Because, who would buy The Crypt?

• 2 weeks later...

***Congratulations to LEANNA CODY from Fayetteville, Ohio, the winner of our eight-foot tall stocking giveaway stuffed with more than $3,500 worth of merchandise and unique park experiences. LeAnna was randomly selected as the winner from the more than 17,900 online entries we received.***

From the Park's Email Distribution....

^ trying to get a free VIP tour :P

Just messing with you

I must say, I was considering if I had won whether I would post it on here or not. I figured I would get so many requests to go on the tour. I would most definitely take as many of my KIC friends as possible, for we would appreciate the experience over most GP, but the hard part would be who do you pick to take!