Ark Bible Park In Kentucky?

Good For them, Competition, is key to, since you have Coney, Kings, And the new whatever Louisville ky kingdom will be!

Wow can you imagine, How themed and gardens this park will be, and right off of I 75, Crazily busy, and draws of people from all over the midwest.

They add a water park and it puts NORTHERN KY area on the map.

Good For them:

At least it won't be boring like the Holy Land Experience in Orlando.

And how would one know this since the park has not even been announced, and no plans for rides and attractions been released?

I won't get my hopes up. This is a very difficult time to maintain an amusement park, and an even worse time to construct one. Look at the numerous faltering, halted, or suspended plans from around this country and the world when it comes to smaller, independent-style theme parks... Many are announced, and practically none come to fruition.

And it's true that any small park that opens in the area won't cause a threat to Kings Island. The fact of the matter is, Kings Island has teens, Halloween, and in many ways, kids on lock. But this certainly has the ability to affect pricing in certain ways...

Who here just noticed that "Cincinnati" is spelled wrong in the title?

You know, I have NO IDEA how to spell Cincinnati. Every time, I just let Spell Check correct it. I live in Northeast Ohio, and never have any use to spell out Cincinnati haha. When I do, I know there's double letters somewhere...

Cincinnati?

Cinncinati?

Cincinnatti?

Cincinatti?

The more I look at it, the more it doesn't seem like a word, anyway...

So, the Creation Museum wants to build a Theme Park? Raptorguy should love this ;)

They should have some interesting ride names at least.

"New for 2013, the coaster everyone has been waiting for...... Stairway to Heaven!! Your first ride, may be your last."

Oh, wait a minute, some other 'brilliant' Marketing team already used that slogan.rolleyes.gif

Who here just noticed that "Cincinnati" is spelled wrong in the title?

You know, I have NO IDEA how to spell Cincinnati. Every time, I just let Spell Check correct it. I live in Northeast Ohio, and never have any use to spell out Cincinnati haha. When I do, I know there's double letters somewhere...

Cincinnati?

Cinncinati?

Cincinnatti?

Cincinatti?

The more I look at it, the more it doesn't seem like a word, anyway...

One N, Two N's, One T. B)

So, the Creation Museum wants to build a Theme Park? Raptorguy should love this ;)

Of course I would love it. Why wouldn't I like the idea of a new park? Why wouldn't anyone like that idea? I think they should maybe consider some arrant coasters that are sitting out there not being operated, like Screechin Eagle and others that seem to have no hope of survival. They could maybe play off some resurrection theme for them! Could be a great idea! I hope it works out.

Of course I would love it. Why wouldn't I like the idea of a new park? Why wouldn't anyone like that idea? I think they should maybe consider some arrant coasters that are sitting out there not being operated, like Screechin Eagle and others that seem to have no hope of survival. They could maybe play off some resurrection theme for them! Could be a great idea! I hope it works out.

Never got to ride Screechin Eagle. Would love if they could save it in this way so I can get a chance to ride it.

Right. You can't get more of a "niche" park than a religion creationism "theme park" (which may amount to being not much more than The Holy Land Experience, and almost surely won't be as intricately themed) in Southern Ohio... I doubt that many high schoolers will find Creationland to be the new, cool hangout during the summer...

Right. You can't get more of a "niche" park than a religion creationism "theme park" (which may amount to being not much more than The Holy Land Experience, and almost surely won't be as intricately themed) in Southern Ohio... I doubt that many high schoolers will find Creationland to be the new, cool hangout during the summer...

Actually it will be in Northern Ky.

if the report is correct they're going to try and put $150 million into it.

That's some serious scratch that should be able to produce something(s) worthwhile.

I would love if they would, in a sense, leave the "thrill" rides like tall, fast, etc.. roller coasters to places like CF, Six Flags, etc... and do a focus on theming and "special effects."

^ I agree. I can't see myself wanting to go there, unless they have some spectacular ride KI doesn't.

Me either.

The ride would have to be then BEST ON EARTH to get me anywhere near the place.

So a regular old above-average B&M inverted roller coaster wouldn't lure you in?

Call me a pessimist, but I doubt this will ever see the light of day. Is the museum doing that well financially that the people behind it can raise $150 million in this economy when Ed Hart can't raise $50 for a shuttered park? If they had $150 million, is this really the outlet they are looking for to spend it?

I'm not sure what the right model is to build a new park in 2010 - maybe I'll be proven wrong and we'll find out, but I'm not betting on this.

^ I agree. I can't see myself wanting to go there, unless they have some spectacular ride KI doesn't.

Me either.

The ride would have to be then BEST ON EARTH to get me anywhere near the place.

So a regular old above-average B&M inverted roller coaster wouldn't lure you in?

I've never ridden one so it just might, lol.