Anyone Interested in a Print of Americana/Lesourdsville?

Hi everyone. I haven't made a new topic on here in awhile, but I currently have something available from my online store that I thought some folks here might find interesting. Back in 2007; Boddah1994, Dane and myself had the opportunity to visit and photograph the now defunct and pseudo-abandoned Americana/Lesourdsville Lake Amusement Park. It really was a cool experience. Our visit to the park would end up being documented in the first post I would ever put on my website Queen City Discovery. Since 2007, I've added photographs and stories from countless places I've experienced and seen, many of them abandoned. The website is something I'm really proud of and last year some of my work and that of a friend was featured in an exhibition in downtown Cincinnati which we called "Forgotten Cincinnati." One of the prints from that show I took down early, because I wanted to keep it for myself. Recently though, I decided to sell it, I've got bills to pay and gifts to get for the holidays. The print is of this photo:

americana_large.jpg

It's a shot of the Screechin Eagle Roller Coaster at Americana. The coaster hasn't run since 2002. The print comes framed and matted in a nice 16" x 20" wooden frame. It was briefly on display in a store downtown before I took it to my apartment. Since then its just been hanging on my apartment wall.

I figured I'd post it here to see if anyone was interested in purchasing it, I'd like to see it go to a good home or a fellow coaster enthusiast. If you're interested in purchasing it, check out the Queen City Discovery store.

Thanks for looking!

*Ryan said it was cool to post this topic