First fully vertical wooden roller coaster!

Meant to drop its riders vertically, it will soon after follow up that adrenaline rush by turning them face down as they skim a mere 2 feet above the ground.

vertical-coaster.jpg

What you see here is the first fully vertical wooden roller coaster track known as the Reverse Cowgirl, where it was designed by Mike Nawrot and Romain Teil. Fret not about safety, since you will have your backs strapped to the cart, although it won't hurt to increase that insurance premium of yours whether you are extremely paranoid and want to remain on the safe side of things.

http://techgeer.com/...-coaster-track/

Fail coaster!

Fret not about safety, since you will have your backs strapped to the cart, although it won’t hurt to increase that insurance premium of yours whether you are extremely paranoid and want to remain on the safe side of things.

I'm sure any insurance company will be more than happy to increase your premium, especially if they don't have to increase your coverage limits.

Seriously? With all that lumber? SoB is a massive structure. The newer steel models, however... now THOSE look crazy to me. See: Behemoth @ CW. Or even Diamondback.

IDK to me sob seems fragile. On the dip right before the big drop ever see it flex? I can see it from the parking lot. I know its supposed to do it but it just makes it seem fragile to me.

Seriously? With all that lumber? SoB is a massive structure. The newer steel models, however... now THOSE look crazy to me. See: Behemoth @ CW. Or even Diamondback.

IDK to me sob seems fragile. On the dip right before the big drop ever see it flex? I can see it from the parking lot. I know its supposed to do it but it just makes it seem fragile to me.

I'm guessing you haven't seen Rattler at Six Flags Fiesta. That sway is nothing compared to Son of Beast's.