action theater

son of beast214

I stopped going to see Spongebob this past season because I've watched it multiple times every season since it opened in 2003. Of course AT isn't the average thrill seeker's ultimate ride. Wouldn't that be a site to see.....constant regulars in line for AT, running around from the exit to the entrance for a re-ride.

Well... if I remember correctly back to when I was about 4-ish, Spongebob 3D had just opened and I remember waiting about 2 hours in a full queue.

So at one time AT did have the constant regulars/ running from exit to entrance thing.

...and that type of decision may well come from Sandusky, Ohio, not the park itself...or from a new CEO, if 011111 doesn't go the way Mr. K would like...

Who's/Whats 011111?

On 1/11/11, there will be a special vote of the unitholders on two proposals put forth by Q Funding....one to separate the roles of Chairman/CEO of FUN, the other to deemphasize payment of debt as opposed to distributions of profit to unit holders...the results have the potential to be very influential on at least the short term future of the company, and each of its units, one of which is Kings Island.

This is why I love lurking. This discussion is far better entertainment than any video game I've ever played (though that's partly because I suck at video games). Keep it up. :)

Oh, you want my opinion? I'm not one of the conspiracy theorists. The park has said at least twice now (once through Bodda and once on Facebook) that they are not closing Action Theater, and I will believe that unless and until the park announces otherwise.

May I remind one and sundry that on more than one occasion, the good park has announced that it intends to start charging separately for its boo event....and then....it doesn't. At least in years passed (and past). Meanwhile, rumors over at that place that numbers its flags....

Future plans in this industry often change...sometimes shortly after formulation, sometimes shortly after implementation, and sometimes after many years of being in place. There is often room for that old securities law standby: "There can be no assurance that...." and of course "Past performance is not necessarily an indicator of future performance...."