KI video game

son of beast214

I couldn't resist.

KingsIslandOids.png

Seriously, though, I don't know what kind of XBox360, PS3, Wii games would have mass appeal, unless someone hacked a 3D environment of Kings Island into some modern Multi-Player first-person shooter, which would be kind of sick (in the classic sense of the word), unless, in keeping with the amusement park theme (no pun inteneded there), they also hacked in classic Hanna Barberra characters as the 'hero', and featured innocuous weapons like rapid-fire dippin' dots, or pie-in-the-face, or Scooby Snacks, or something. I dunno. The sky's the limit in today's rapidly evolving technological world.

Happy Thursday B)

Seriously, though, I don't know what kind of XBox360, PS3, Wii games would have mass appeal, unless someone hacked a 3D environment of Kings Island into some modern Multi-Player first-person shooter, which would be kind of sick (in the classic sense of the word), unless, in keeping with the amusement park theme (no pun inteneded there), they also hacked in classic Hanna Barberra characters as the 'hero', and featured innocuous weapons like rapid-fire dippin' dots, or pie-in-the-face, or Scooby Snacks, or something. I dunno. The sky's the limit in today's rapidly evolving technological world.

Happy Thursday B)

Yes! They could call it "Kings Island Epic Scooby"! Or I guess it would have to be "Epic Snoopy" now...

You could run around and shoot midget wrestlers with staple guns and crack guests waiting in lines with garbage can lids!!

WOOHOOO!!!!

Also, you could walk around a MASSIVE pile of wood that does absolutely nothing and is not on any maps but is still right in front of you.

• 4 weeks later...

^Still more exciting than Desert Bus. If you don't know what that is, I suggest you look it up. You basically drive a bus from Tucson, AZ to Las Vegas in REAL TIME. And no pausing. 8 straight hours of gameplay. :wacko: