Flashback Till Opening 2011

TOPGUN1993

^ I have read that too. Funny how things didn;t used to be designed suicide or stupidity proof.

Browntigrr you are so right. As a School Counselor I see it all the time. The sad thing is they really set their kids back by being that way. It sends some pretty dysfunctional messages. Like the lady who is furious that her kid is getting bullied (I investigatyed and he is the bully), comes in to yell at our staff and then keeps him home for the 1st 2 days of STEP (standardized testing).

This lady actually had a newsletter from 13 years ago when her daughter had the same teacher that her son has now. She is still furious over the teacher's comment that 'mumbling is her number one beef." It was directed to the whole class, doesn;t sound rude and is a common complaint of teachers... and this woman still got red in the face with anger when she talked about it. Wow! Let it go!

As a practicing physcologist, I feel your pain. Sometimes people never want to listen...

^ I have read that too. Funny how things didn;t used to be designed suicide or stupidity proof.

Browntigrr you are so right. As a School Counselor I see it all the time.

Kudos to you my friend, that's a tough job to have.

I am watching public education absolutely fall apart. My daughter is in Montessori and most of my teacher friends (even public as I am) refuse to send their children to public schools. Sorry to be so off topic, we are starting our next major national crisis and this one will be nasty when these kids enter the work force.

I love the pictures but this thread is starting to depress me a little.

When it began I thought - wow, what a cool way to count down. Then today I looked and said - arghhh, not even half way there yet :(

Looking forward the next picture, and the one after that, and the one that says "Photo 1" most of all.

Photo 55

adventurevillage.jpg

Wow, this is gonna be Deja Vu (NO TERPY, not the roller coaster at Six Flags!), but do you have this park map too TOPGUN1993? I'd love to see it posted if it is possible...

McSalsa, whom obviously enjoys looking at old KI park maps!B)