Flashback Till Opening 2011

TOPGUN1993

Someone please explain what the chants meant? Was there some sort of sponsorship?

WOW!! Now for the first time in my life someone has posted something on this board that made me "feel" old! :blink:

i will second that.

As far as "supressing" goes, I don't remember completely, but on several occasions a few years back I remember people trying to get it started and the ride ops trying to quiet everyone from saying it.

I've always wondered why Dippin Dots gets a massive, centered and decorated sign, while the train gets but a small "Entrance" sign. I agree, replace the Dippin Dots sign with a decent KIMVRR sign.

By the way, thanks for the pictures, Paul! They're really great and it's nice to see them! :)

Tastes great.........less filling!

Those truly were the days. :)

Someone took the words right out of my mouth before I got to say them. I remember as a young kid hearing my dad and uncles doing that and I never quite knew what it meant, then I found out. Now everytime I ride VF I try and start the same chant with my friends on the other side of the boat, needless to say no one understands it.

Looking at that picture and then looking at the webcam and the difference is amazing, almost unrecognizable. I see that that picture was take when License to Thrill was playing, my first Action Theater movie (unfortunately I missed out on Days of Thunder). I remember after License to Thrill I fell in love with the Theater and made a point to try out the new films at least once, it's a shame that it has been reduced to one side and somewhat of an afterthought.

Now you're really getting my dander up Paul reminding me of the removal of one of the most charming rides in the park.

I agree. That was a crime. I forgot about the "chant", but I remember it. When I look at KC, all I remember is standing in line and hearing Cindy Lauper's "all through the night".

And monorail track.

Which one crossed through the middle of Adventure Express.

Alright quick question to clear something up. When you are waiting in line for Adventure Express and you look over across the concrete type area and you can see two footers plain as day, are those for the old monorail track or are those the ones that came from King Cobra.

And monorail track.

Which one crossed through the middle of Adventure Express.

Alright quick question to clear something up. When you are waiting in line for Adventure Express and you look over across the concrete type area and you can see two footers plain as day, are those for the old monorail track or are those the ones that came from King Cobra.

I always thought those were for for King Cobra.