Windseeker & Coney Mall Construction Continues

Georgia! There is a song or something like that right?

Notice they are building the "roof" to the tower on the ground, before they lift it into place.

are you sure that's the "topper" they're constructing on the ground? i know i shouldn't go by it, but in the computer generated model of the ride, the red "topper" doesn't look like what they're constructing.

Notice they are building the "roof" to the tower on the ground, before they lift it into place.

are you sure that's the "topper" they're constructing on the ground? i know i shouldn't go by it, but in the computer generated model of the ride, the red "topper" doesn't look like what they're constructing.

That's what I was thinking..I wonder what it is

Designs can change from animated video to final product.

...Notice they are building the "roof" to the tower on the ground, before they lift it into place.

I'd been wondering for a couple days now what that red capsule looking thing on the ground is! I guess I now know :)

As far as it maybe not being the topper....no, it's not exact when compared the renderings....but I think it does look very similar. The renderings could be wrong...or the design could've changed....or maybe they will cover it with sheet metal and it'll look more similar.

Edit: I posted too slowly :P

Guest PizzaBaby027

I believe the red thing is what will be placed at the top, they want to ride seats to be as high as possible, so they don't want to much on top. They want the guests to be up at about 290, so not to big of a topper! Which is pretty kewl, but the topper looks a tad weird but who am I to judge KI!

Designs can change from animated video to final product.

which is why i added, "i know i shouldn't go by it,..."

i know that designs are changed and so-fourth, but that seems like a very large change in design. a nearly solid topper that resembled a lighthouse's lantern to something that resembles a smaller version of the ride carriage?

I believe the red thing is what will be placed at the top, they want to ride seats to be as high as possible, so they don't want to much on top. They want the guests to be up at about 290, so not to big of a topper! Which is pretty kewl, but the topper looks a tad weird but who am I to judge KI!

this doesn't make any sense, what does being 290 feet in the air have to do with "not to big of a topper?" there will be a set limit for how close is too close when the ride is running at the top, no matter what size the topper is.

Pay close attention to it. Notice the deep lines and how some of them appear dusty? It is sand.

I don't really see them ripping out a bunch of Concrete just to install more, Concrete.

True, but I didn't see them ripping out freshly-poured concrete to add pavers, either. Weird. dry.gif

Pay close attention to it. Notice the deep lines and how some of them appear dusty? It is sand.

I don't really see them ripping out a bunch of Concrete just to install more, Concrete.

True, but I didn't see them ripping out freshly-poured concrete to add pavers, either. Weird. dry.gif

I agree with you on that one, lol. The whole thing seems very strange to me.