Windseeker & Coney Mall Construction Continues

I believe that they are installing LED lighting on WindSeeker. LED lights are known for long life. I believe that the lights that are on Scrambler are also LED lights when those lights were replaced several years back. It has been a while since a ride at Kings Island received a lighting package (other than general lighting).

On the control booth issue, I believe I saw a light on inside one night on the webcam. My guess is they have full electric running inside but just haven't gotten to the actual roofing and such. They will get it done though.

EDIT: If you look at the webcam now, you can see the lights on inside the control both.

They look more like cables to me mikejenkins1. Could be wrong though.

Yes I agree. I captured the pic and zoomed in to see it. Was doing it by eye before and the cable and brick sort of looked like breaks in the line and wondered if it was

some sort of chain. Yet it made no sense to me. So guess these are the CYA in case the bolts holding you break?

WindSeeker is going to look great at night! and its going to look sweet rising up from the fog during haunt.:)

As much as I cannot wait to see that, do not bring Haunt up, that signifies the end of the season sadly. But it will be cool none the less. I cannot wait to see the lighting on this ride, cannot wait to get a night ride on this puppy.

WindSeeker is going to look great at night! and its going to look sweet rising up from the fog during haunt.:)

As much as I cannot wait to see that, do not bring Haunt up, that signifies the end of the season sadly. But it will be cool none the less. I cannot wait to see the lighting on this ride, cannot wait to get a night ride on this puppy.

With WindSeeker added to the skyline, I like how all the aircraft warning lights blink at different intervals over Kings Island at night; adds kind of a sparkle to the sleeping giant (even the 'Imposter', that radio or cell tower to the south of the park that gets in on the act... still, pretty cool).