Windseeker & Coney Mall Construction Continues

I know nothing of rides except how to ride them, but to my inexpert eye, the 50 or so seats that are attached look pretty mych ready to go. I see no reason it couldn't be done by Tuesday barring major storms. That leaves three full days for testing and certification.

What testing does the state require? So many hours or so many ride cycles? I am curious because I intend to be on it with my daughter at 9:01 am six days from now.

For what it's worth... Driving through Hopkinsville, I saw WS for the first time from that vantage point; it's cool to be able to judge where things are in the park from where the towers are positioned. I noticed the Eiffel Tower lit up on both sides, too, and it looks like they were testing the SS lights on the SE side of the tower. She's a comin' alive!

:D

I'm kind of curious why the seats aren't on yet, but if the park didn't think WindSeeker would open on time, they'd already be positioning themselves for it to not open on time (removing references on the website to it opening on opening day, etc.)

What webcam are you watching? The seats have been on for a few days now.

I'm kind of curious why the seats aren't on yet, but if the park didn't think WindSeeker would open on time, they'd already be positioning themselves for it to not open on time (removing references on the website to it opening on opening day, etc.)

What webcam are you watching? The seats have been on for a few days now.

...not all of them. They have left a gap, as has been said...

^:lol: No offense... wow I said it ;)

I'm cracking up picturing someone trying to get inside Delerium.

It's not as far fetched as you think. How do you think they get power to the motors? Someone has to feed the wire.

I (and IBEWSPARKY, for that matter) can run wire through existing stud slots in a house but can't exactly climb through them.

I think you would be hard pressed to find someone small enough to climb through any supports on Deleruim.

Looks more like 4-5 rows (8-10 seats) to me. Of course that hole in the seats is big enough to drive a truck through....

I'm done with puns for this morning, thanks for the time.

Yeah and the crane seems to be back down and ready to roll away and they did not hang any bars/seats with it.

So what is up or what were they doing?

Still wonder if they found a problem or flaw they had to weld or fix.

Unless they can ONLY be used for Wind Seeker, and they will check for people when they get the stuff from their lockers (which would maybe make them free) Although, would you consider the lockers in X-Base available for the whole park, or just for FoF and Firehawk?