Windseeker & Coney Mall Construction Continues

I`m still not seeing webcam 2 show up on that page...

I`ll personally be shocked if WindSeeker is ready by 10am (or even 9am for the early ride time), on Saturday, just by how much work is left to be done between now and then. We`re talking less than 45 hours!

I`m still not seeing webcam 2 show up on that page...

I`ll personally be shocked if WindSeeker is ready by 10am (or even 9am for the early ride time), on Saturday, just by how much work is left to be done between now and then. We`re talking less than 45 hours!

Sooo I wonder if they'll open something else for ERT...... Betcha can't quess what my vote would be!

My guess is that they will open Racer or another ride in that general area if WindSeeker isn't done in time, though I know most of us would prefer that big snake over in Rivertown.

Or even the one in the woods. Probably "Songebob Scratchy Film Pants"(sometimes in 3D) though. I love how it seems the scratches are coming right off the screen at you!

...Gordon - you are right that most on these forums aren't qualified to answer whether it will open, but many on these forums have experience in fields that give us cause for concern at the least. ..

Sorry but other peoples experience in various lines of work won't help either.

And to think I got my hopes up after this response because I've been told so many times that AZ is in a position to know and shouldn't be doubted.

Facebook Message from Kings Island's Page:

"Opening Day Update: WindSeeker will not be open this Saturday when the park opens for the 2011 season. Our newest thrill ride will be open once we've completed the commissioning and testing process. Gold and Platinum Season Passholders will enjoy early ride time on The Beast and Diamondback at 9:00am this Saturday - one full hour earlier than park opening. Pass Processing and Ticket Sales windows open at 8:30am." :D

Hopefully some members on these here boards take the ERT on Diamondback and The Beast as sort of a nod that WindSeeker won't be open. And all the complaining can stop here. :)

Agreed. The way I see it is that the crew did the best they could despite the unfavorable weather conditions. These things happen...let's not forget that we're still getting a stellar attraction!

And all the complaining can stop here. :)

Yeah. right. That's wishful thinking.

People have not only complained about the addition of an exhibit that only costs extra if they choose to, they complain about the placement of a fake advertisement dinosaur, trees dying in vain after the announcement of SoB's status, the potential removal of an 8 year old senory ride, and believe HH is satanic.

People have not only complained about the addition of an exhibit that only costs extra if they choose to, they complain about the placement of a fake advertisement dinosaur, trees dying in vain after the announcement of SoB's status, the potential removal of an 8 year old senory ride, and believe HH is satanic.

People... Person... What's the difference! :P

People... Person... What's the difference! :P

Too true!

:D

Check out the webcam, more lights now being tested. Different from the ones we saw a few days ago.

On my way back to my place I got a video since I know all of you would be interested. Unfortunately this is the camera I had with me and it did not really show everything that I saw with my own eyes so sorry about the quality.