Windseeker & Coney Mall Construction Continues

Is the park closed today for a private event or something because it looks like there is people exiting Vortex on the webcam?

Sadly if it does open this weekend, I will not be able to make it to the park for the opening, I might be able to do Sunday however we will just have to wait and see.

P&G does NOT rent out the park today. There is another company that is based in Cincinnati that rents out the park today. P&G`s company buy outs of the park typically occur on the third weekend in September, usually the week after GE`s company buy out.

The webcam really does not do this thing any justice at all, until you are looking up at it or riding by it on Racer, then you realize that it is huge. Even the ride carriage itself is giant. The lighting package at night is also very nice and looks almost like a carnival ride sometimes.

Now the main "WindSeeker1" cam is down as well. If I try to view the image directly (which is what I usually do since the actual image is much larger than the size they display it at on their webpage), I just get a "404 not found" error :|

The Fox19 camera is still up though.

Now the main "WindSeeker1" cam is down as well. If I try to view the image directly (which is what I usually do since the actual image is much larger than the size they display it at on their webpage), I just get a "404 not found" error :|

How are you viewing it directly not via the KI website?

Fox 19 WindSeeker Cam ;)

http://174.121.245.214/cfki/WindSeeker1/WindSeeker1.jpg?r=1299330228210

That there is a link directly to the image. Sadly, it's still not up as of right now