Windseeker & Coney Mall Construction Continues

Wow. This is a really bad year for Kings Island, in terms of the events that have happened.

What events do you talk about? Bad year? Winderseeker didn't open on time, how is that events? Just wondering what events your talkin about.

Wow. This is a really bad year for Kings Island, in terms of the events that have happened.

What events do you talk about? Bad year? Winderseeker didn't open on time, how is that events? Just wondering what events your talkin about.

True, true, not really events but....unfortunate things?

WindSeeker not opening, earlier in the year a transformer fire, this fire, a lot of hate from people, bad start to the year (opening day)....so not really events, more of....yah, those. :D

So, while the kids enjoy watching the Dinos, the parents have to plot escape routes in case of fire.

I don't know why, but that just made me laugh so much. I don't know whether it was made to funny or not. Brings a whole new meaning to Escape from Dino Isle.

So will this ride be Extinct before it even opens?

Wow self combustible dinos.

Now I might pay $5 to see this!

Hmm not a good start to the year.

Depends on what you mean by ride. Dinosaurs Alive is not a ride but a walk through attraction. Talking with one of the DA Crew Members on Sunday, she will be driving a golf cart with seating for 6 around the attraction. This golf cart to my knowledge and her knowledge will be used for those with handicaps.

Thank you Nemo for posting that video. I can't wait to ride one of these massive seekers of wind!

Yes, it was a rather soggy day at the park. Some pictures will be posted on the site here soon from Dinosaurs Alive! In my opinion, it is well worth the $5 charge. The first time we went through, not taking time to read the signs or snap any pictures, it took us nearly fifty minutes to get through the entire thing! Now if only that pesky rain can stop!

Well, other than the one that is right across the maintenance path from The Racer, they are all pretty much hidden from view from any rides, including the Eiffel Tower. And other than a few glimpses of The Racer, and WindSeeker, the only other indication of a ride that you will hear is Firehawk`s lift hill. All the trees and the topography back there definitely adds to the setting for the attraction.

Oh yeah...I bet CP's WindSeeker will cycle riders faster 'cause it's gonna hold TWICE as many riders as KI's WindSeeker!

I actually heard while in line for Delirium a couple of weeks ago that maXair in CP holds 75 riders versus Delirium's 50. Banging.... Head..... On.....Que..... Rail!

I know I'm replying to a very old post, but that's nothing. Oh the things I learn in queue lines. Apparently Top Gun once had floorless inverted cars. But they took them off because they derailed and killed a whole train of people. And also, The Beast had a loop. But that also got taken out when someone who wasn't buckled in well fell out. I love the GP.