Windseeker & Coney Mall Construction Continues

Same here, we were at Coaster Mania from Friday till today. As far as Cedar Points WindSeeeker it look like Kings Island WindSeeeker with the same type of work in progress. It did go up and down a bit over Friday and Saturday and at one point while we were watching All Wheels Extreme show yesterday WindSeeker did spin around at a decent speed but only about 30 feet off the ground. Shortly after that not much more than the usually work scene we have all grown accustom to.

I did like Cedar Points WindSeeker location a lot. It will give great views of the lake and while sitting on the edge of the amusement park border it will allow a great view of the park with out too much need to look straight down.

^ A little bit later in the day it ascended and did the same thing at the top. Then again at the middle, and then again at the top. It would ascend/descend and then start rotating once it got to its spot that they wanted it in. Odd, but this is the most movement CP has had.

Same here, we were at Coaster Mania from Friday till today. As far as Cedar Points WindSeeeker it look like Kings Island WindSeeeker with the same type of work in progress. It did go up and down a bit over Friday and Saturday and at one point while we were watching All Wheels Extreme show yesterday WindSeeker did spin around at a decent speed but only about 30 feet off the ground. Shortly after that not much more than the usually work scene we have all grown accustom to.

I did like Cedar Points WindSeeker location a lot. It will give great views of the lake and while sitting on the edge of the amusement park border it will allow a great view of the park with out too much need to look straight down.

Yes we will be back again at CP later this year (with Platinum Pass) and hope to ride it then.

It will by far be the best with views. Finally rode power tower down this year and view

at top will be similar and is great.

Unless after (apparently) taking a page from Bat's book, WindSeeker will follow The Crypt and have a much less intense ride cycle than advertised.

I hope they are able to run the ride as originally depicted in the animations, but that video doesn't make me any more confident it will.

On a flat ride like this, when they post the "ride cycle" as 3 minutes, does that mean from when it starts to move until it stops? If that's the case it seems like not a lot of time will be spent spinning up top.

On a flat ride like this, when they post the "ride cycle" as 3 minutes, does that mean from when it starts to move until it stops? If that's the case it seems like not a lot of time will be spent spinning up top.

From what I remember reading, the ride will take 1 minute to ascend, 1 minute spinning on top, and 1 descending. I'm not sure if this is will remain true though.

It is way to early to even start discussing how long the actual ride cycle will take other than what we have been told through press releases and marketing information. When WindSeeker opens and only then will we be able to know what it truly is. They love us to discuss WindSeeker to build anticipation and the fact they posted something about it would say they are getting close to opening. What I got out of the video was I m loving the lighting package.

That sounds about right. But it will go by very fast!

I'm kinda nervous about the waits for the lines. It seems like it will take a while ro load and unload. How many pairs of seats are there?

32 pairs of seats for a total of 64.

From what I remember reading, the ride will take 1 minute to ascend, 1 minute spinning on top, and 1 descending. I'm not sure if this is will remain true though.

Well watch the CW WindSeeker run and if you time how it runs now that seems to be the answer. It seems to take longer on way down but think that is now just because they have just started running it. Like all rides, it will get tweaked as they learn and use it more. But I do not expect more than 1 min on top. It is a pretty big arc so it may seem slow but think it is moving faster than

you think.