Cell Phone Signal Issues at KI

KILateNighter

I find this topic interesting because I have also had issues with my AT&T 3g network at Kings Island last summer. I am also using the Iphone. I made several calls to AT&T and they kept telling me they were having tower issues and that the problem would be resolved after some maintenance. After a whole summer of waiting I finally gave up on that . There were a few days I had ( no service at all ) while in the park. I made a few more calls to them and even went through switching to another Iphone and that still did not correct the issues. They then proceeded to tell me they had limited towers in the area. ( Why they didnt say that from the get go is beyond me !!! ) Maybe they just have a list of top 10 excuses they go through until they get to the bottom and by then your screwed. lol I am going to wait and see what happens when the 2011 season starts and if these issues are still not resolved its bye bye AT&T !!!! I have considered switching to the Verizon network where they now have the Iphone also. Maybe I will have better luck.

I talked to their Tech Support Department and they put in case to have the network engineers look at the issue, if you have any issue aside from billing you should call Tech support instead of Customer service, AT&T's Support Number is 866-884-8521