Planning?

Creed Bratton

My guess is that the red lines are the borders in which this ride/attraction will be within. Including it's line and path. So the lines going under The Racer would most likely be a path going under it, to get back to the area where the ride will be!

So do you all think they used the blue highlighter to map out the 10K course and used the yellow highlighter to map out the 5K course or vice-versa?

I don't think it's a course for a road race. It's in the woods and according to runthere.com, the loop is approximately 1.25 miles which would make for a killer 5k, much less a 10k.

It doesn't look like coaster plans to me. If the area going underneath The Racer is the path going to the ride, then why is it a part of the "coaster's" circuit. And if the coaster's circuit starts right on the other side of The Racer, then that leaves no room for a line. There's also no lift hill, no station.. nothing.

The next coaster in the Cedar Fair chain will either be in California or Sandusky. That's my prediction.

It doesn't look like coaster plans to me. If the area going underneath The Racer is the path going to the ride, then why is it a part of the "coaster's" circuit. And if the coaster's circuit starts right on the other side of The Racer, then that leaves no room for a line. There's also no lift hill, no station.. nothing.

hyperplans-1.jpg

i spy no lift hill, i do however agree with the part under The Racer.

my vote, if even something for the everyday guest, is for a new area of the park.

Whatever it is, it looks like the bathrooms will be in the way of the entrance:

IMG_0963.JPG

Thoughts?

New sewage lines to replace the ones torn up by the digging for WindSeeker................well.....you said "Thoughts?"..........oh come on, you mean no one else was thinking that?

hyperplans-1.jpg

my vote, if even something for the everyday guest, is for a new area of the park.

Where did you get this picture? What exactly is it? Obviously it's plans for something, but I just don't know where this is from.

Whatever it is, it looks like the bathrooms will be in the way of the entrance:

IMG_0963.JPG

Thoughts?

If you look at the satellite image on page 6, you will see that the red line comes together on the side of the bathrooms. I believe right were the laser tag dome used to be. At least I think thats what it was. Looks big enough to fit a path to me. I would love to see an expansion out that way. Especially if it connected x-base and the back end of Coney Mall. They might need to re-locate a few maintenance buildings, but compared to adding an area that large, it wouldn't be that big of an expense.

EDIT: Page reference fixed

hyperplans-1.jpg

Where did you get this picture? What exactly is it? Obviously it's plans for something, but I just don't know where this is from.

I believe those are the plans for Diamondback.

^ You have memories from the Coney Mall bathroom...? blink.gif

you would be suprised @ what people remember; for a few may remember something as minuet as the color of the elephant statue @ a certian park, while a majority can forget something as big as the tower gardens section actually containing clean (not Grungy)(working) water features.

• Like 1

I know someone else who ran to that bathroom from Rivertown...since Dyson hand driers can't be used to dry one's hair after a bird pooped in it.....and no, it wasn't me. Yet one more reason Dyson driers ain't my favorite...Had there been an XLERATOR, there would have been no need to do that, but one's head doesn't fit in those Dyson thingies...

"Silly Band: The Ride?" End Jeff Siebert voice.

For those that have not been around that long, this is what I was referencing:

It certainly looks like it could be a silly band. I think you are onto something Kevin!

The red line is definitely NOT a topography line. While the original image may show contours, I can assure you that the red line is not a contour. As I`ve said before, the grade does change quite a bit back there in the trees.