Planning?

Creed Bratton

I like the XLerator dryers. If you cup your hands just right, it sounds like a screaming Banshee, or a petulant child at any given Walmart checkout.

...and if you cup your hands just right, that Banshee will have more of a mantis sound to it. http://www.KICentral.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/tongue.gif

Rougawho?

Terp, channeling TB

Wow! I had to put some ice on that bump!  ;)

• Like 3

A time and a place for everything.

The times, they are a changing.

I hope you are referring to Dinosaurs and not Racer, but if it's younger sister isn't off limits for the future. I suspect Racer isn't either. 2017-2019 Giga Coaster replacing Racer?
  • Like 1

In FEB 11, you were talking Banshee.

Terp, just pointin' out stuff.

Cool! I like how this works. Let's see. Hmmm....

I like the XLerator dryers. If you cup your hands just right, it sounds like a roaring, 425-foot-tall Wyvern, or any rear seat aboard a DC-9.

Let the speculation begin!  :P 

• Like 4

A time and a place for everything.

The times, they are a changing.

I hope you are referring to Dinosaurs and not Racer, but if it's younger sister isn't off limits for the future. I suspect Racer isn't either. 2017-2019 Giga Coaster replacing Racer?

I would say an RMC treatment before they would tear down Racer for a Giga.

Lets hope that since The Racer played a huge role in starting the second golden age of coasters, and since it's a tribute to the beloved Shooting Star at Coney Island, as Kings Island was a essentially relocation of Coney, and since it still has pretty good ridership, that it stays for a while longer.

• Like 5

In FEB 11, you were talking Banshee.

Terp, just pointin' out stuff.

Cool! I like how this works. Let's see. Hmmm....

I like the XLerator dryers. If you cup your hands just right, it sounds like a roaring, 425-foot-tall Wyvern, or any rear seat aboard a DC-9.

Let the speculation begin! :P

...and if you hold your palms together just right it also sounds like a very loud and very sustained fart....
  • Like 3

I thought the contract for Dinosaurs Alive ended after the 2016 season.

I actually like walking the trail back there, especially if bribed with S'mores.

Not sure if anyone noticed, but the Dino out front has been damaged. If this has been mentioned here, I apologize. Many of the teeth have been ripped out. People are so destructive.

6a703bb0d926930abe969a0864ed1b1b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Wow. That's awful. I particularly want to backhand the parents who obviously see the signs and encourage their kids to climb on the Dinos anyway. The Dinos need to be rigged to "feed" on the violators when they climb on them.

• Like 7

(about the T-Rex's teeth getting pulled out). Dang, I don't even; how does one even reach that high to pull his teeth out?  :blink: Unfortunately, I've noticed the Protoceretops over near Planet Snoopy is falling apart as well. 

• Like 5

Wow. That's awful. I particularly want to backhand the parents who obviously see the signs and encourage their kids to climb on the Dinos anyway. The Dinos need to be rigged to "feed" on the violators when they climb on them.

Sadly, that would probably encourage the little monsters, and their so-called parents would delight in taking pictures of same.

• Like 6

Good news! The dinosaur has seen the dentist and it appears that a small bridge of teeth has been replaced. Although he might need to brush, floss and rinse more often now. Im sure he needs to eat more fiber though, and stay away from the crunchy stuff too.

• Like 6

Interesting.....just saw a family holding their child up to the dinosaur encouraging their brat to pull a tooth and saying "ain't that cute she's pullin her first dinosaur tooth!" I said "aint that cute, she's committing her first act of destruction of private property!" I was told to mind my own business. I wish there had been a member of security there to point out the "do not touch the dinosaur" sign, among other things...

• Like 12

X-Base is considered to be part of Coney Mall and not its own section, so really, the two rides are fine given its current state. If they decided to make it its own section, then adding more attractions (and restrooms...) would be a good idea.

I personally would LOVE to see an S&S Screamin' Swing back there...

• Like 9

I got it! Demolish the Firehawk photo booth and build a new one, out of the way for a midway expansion, reroute the exit line also, add flat rides where current maintnece shops are, and then there's Dinos Alive, it can go anytime now